final

The Fortunate Unfortunate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you just take my picture??”
Kyungsoo wanted to die. His face heated up in embarassment as his fingertips burned holes through the device in his hand. He hung his head in shame as he nodded once, not daring to look up into the eyes of the man before him.

You see, he had taken the 7:30pm subway home instead of his usual 6:30pm because he got held up at his barista job. After sitting down in the mucky seat, he got out his phone and took a quick look around the metro car before stopping his gaze on the most gorgeous man he had ever layed eyes on. His cell vibrated in his hands as he got a text from his best friend, Baekhyun. “u ok? its almost 8” He smiled to himself, Baekhyun was rather sweet when he tried, the concern in the few characters of text made Kyungsoo reply back quickly. “yeah and hey baek there is this guy on the subway I wish u could see him.. SO YUMMY!!” Kyungsoo looked back up at the man, his tan skin looking like the most delectable thing ever through the tank top he wore. The muscles in his arms visible and alluring as hell, even his legs looked good from the stretch of his skinny jeans.

The man was obviously a dancer, the tote bag at his feet sprawled open slightly, beige ballet shoes peeking through the top. He wore headphones, head bobbing to whatever music he was listening to, eyes closed in content. “pics or ur lying to me” Baekhyun texted him, bringing his attention back to his phone. “k let me sneak one..” and that, my friends, is how Do Kyungsoo monumentally ed up. He exited out of the messaging app and clicked on the camera, his phone tilted up in the direction of the guy. With a snap of the shutter his heart dropped to his . He left the ing flash on. Even better, the guy was now looking at him dead-on, straight in the face, eye-to-eye, murderously. Kyungsoo froze. He thought that maybe if he didn’t move the guy wouldn’t see him, like a dinosaur or some . He was so ing wrong, oh so terribly wrong. The guy pulled out his earbuds and waved his hand at him in a weird shaking motion, trying to snap Kyungsoo out of his daze. “Did you just take my picture??” He asked, completely baffled at the tiny stranger in front of him.

Kyugsoo blinked a few times before nodding. “Y-yes..” He mumbled, barely audible. “Can I ask why would you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter