Chapter 26 - The Chase

The Perfect Love Story

 

All three jumped up to follow Taeyeon. Tiffany grabbed the letter before heading out the door.

Fortunately their manager was dropping Jessica and Yoona off coming back from fimling a CF. “Oppa, can you take us to this place.” Taeyeon showed him Taeyang’s address written on the piece of paper.

“Wae?” He asked.

“Oppa please.” Seohyun begged. “It is important to Taeyeon-unnie.”

After having hopped out of the van, Jessica and Yoona were curious as to where Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun were heading to. Yoona asked Tiffany, “Where are you going? What is going on?”

Tiffany showed Jessica and Yoona the last five lines of the letter.

“Taeyeon-ah, always be mine. Wait for me for only a year and it will pass by in no time. We can send messages to each other….

Will you wait for me?

I want to hear your answer in person. I’ll be waiting for you at my apartment before going to the airport. Don’t be late :P”

“She’s going to meet him.” Tiffany explained.

“Really?” Yoona said shockingly.

“Gwiyeoda.” Jessica added.

“Oppa, let’s go quickly.” Standing behind all of the girls, Yoona pushed everbody into the van.

“What is this? You girls always order me around.” SNSD manager began to drive off after they had shut the door. “Aigoo, the things I do for all you nine girls.”

Altogether they thanked their manager, “Thank you oppa!”

Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany sat at the back whilst Sunny, Jessica and Yoona sat in the middle.

On the way their manager asked, “So why are we going to this place?”

“Oppa, SNSD are having their own film production.” Sunny answered jokingly.

“De. But without the cameras.” Yoona added playing along with the joke Sunny had previously made. “It’s SNSD Hollywood, the blockbuster film.”

“De. The best romantic movie with front row seats.” Sunny commented.

“Ah. Gwoyeo.” Yoona had such a bright smile on her face.

“The Perfect Love Story.” Seohyun commented.

“Ah! Gwiyeo!” All of them squealed with excitement except for Seohyun who smiled at Taeyeon who watched blankly.

“How is this like a movie?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yah!” Tiffany explained softly hitting Taeyeon across the arm. “Do you know those romantic movies where one of the couples chases the other to stop them from leaving?”

“Hmm.” Taeyeon nodded.

“Isn’t that what you’re doing?” Jessica bluntly added turning around to face Taeyeon giving a smile.

By now they had pulled up to Taeyang’s apartment with enough time for all of them to have read the letter. “Taeyeon, hurry up and go up there.” Tiffany ordered as they all to next to the van watching Taeyeon look up at the building.

They watched Taeyeon disappear up the stairs when Sunny turned to Tiffany, “Yah, I’ve never seen Taeyeon act like this before.”

“De.” Seohyun agreed.

“She always seemed like she knew what she wanted with Junsu-oppa.” Yoona added.

“That’s right. But why is different with Taeyang?” Jessica wondered.

“Because you can see that she really likes him.” Tiffany answered.

“Didn’t she also like Junsu-oppa when they were dating too?” Yoona asked.

“There’s something between those two that makes it so different.” Tiffany commented. “But who knows what it is.”

“Love works in mysterious ways, doesn’t it?” Sunny added.