Chapter 1

Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The meeting is starting!” Dara looked over at the big screen placed across from their living room couch and watched as it buffered the image of their boss.

The other three walked out from their rooms and sat down next to her, very obviously dismayed at the fact that they were being taken away from whatever they were doing to attend another tedious meeting. Dara however, was always overjoyed with the prospect of receiving another mission to add under their list of achievements. It had been a total of nearly seven years since the four of them had started working together, and they were yet to fail whatever task was given to them by their headquarters. Silently staring at the screen, the four observed as the screen displayed the very familiar face of their superior and head of their department, Yang Hyun-suk.

“Ladies! Long time no see!” He smiled at the four girls and slowly nodded his head when they continued to display no emotion upon his greeting.

Sighing, he leaned back on his chair after grabbing what looked like a file from his desk and placed it in front of the camera.

“Another mission?” Dara’s eyes lit up as she stared at the screen before her.

Nodding his head once more to indicate that her guess was correct, he placed the files on his transporter and watched on his side of the screen as it appeared beside Bom. Picking it up, Bom read the label on the side of the files and made a face when she realized the contents of their next mission.

“Training? Us?” Bom questioned as the files were grabbed from her hands.

“Correct. I want you guys to train the next group that’s going to be joining you guys in this department,” He replied.

“Can’t Big Bang do it?” Chaerin looked up from the files that Dara had in her hands and bit her lip. The thought of having to train a group of people unfamiliar to her was starting to make her stomach churn.

“You know they can’t, Chaerin. They’re on a mission… And besides, they’d kill them before they’d be able to train them,” Dara chuckled and closed the files, placing them beside Minzy.

“This isn’t a mission though…” Minzy stuck her tongue out and curiously stared at the papers next to her.

“Minzy’s right. This isn’t a mission. It’s an order. So please do as you’re told. You’re meeting your trainees at the usual training spot tomorrow. Toodles.” Disappearing from the screen, their boss left them utterly speechless and a tad bit annoyed.

“I can’t believe he’s making us train some random kids we never even met before…” Bom puffed up her cheeks and grabbed the pillow lying beside her.

Placing her face into her hands, Chaerin shut her eyes and took a deep breathe, trying her best to mentally prepare herself for what disaster was waiting for her the next day.

“Seriously… Plus, are we just going to ignore the fact that the geezer just said ‘toodles’?” Dara made a face before joining in on the other’s laughter.

***

Kyungsoo fidgeted in his seat as he sat with his team members, awaiting for the arrival of their trainers. They had been taken from their dorms earlier in the morning and were led to a training facility within their headquarters. They had been taken on a quick tour after they were accepted as trainees, but still the building never failed to impress each and every one of them every time they laid their eyes on it. The building itself had already made the boys sweat from anxiety as they wondered if they had the ability to be able to work within it someday.  

“You think our trainers might be Big Bang?” Chanyeol glanced nervously at s.

“Nah, it’s probably Epik High. They’re the ones who usually deal with the trainees…” Sehun replied.

Their conversation was cut short as they heard the sound of the door opening. Holding their breathes, they began to mentally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter