5 a.m.

5 a.m. (Two-shot)

Yoongi checked the hour in his cellphone one more time.

2 a.m.

Damn.

He was still working on that god damn mixtape, which has been re done over 30 times since he started. Nothing good was coming to his blonde head, and he was starting to give up. When he was about to collapse, someone knocked at the door.

 

 

- Who is it? -.

No answer. 

He sighed and took his tired and by that time 'heavy' body to the door, dragging his feet. He opened and found his boyfriend on the other side.

 

- Why didn’t you enter? -.

- You told me not to when you’re busy-.

- Good boy. Then, why are you here? It’s almost 3 a.m. -.

- I…just wanted to see you. I can’t sleep. - Lies. Yoongi could tell Jimin was sleepy as just by hearing his voice.

-Well, I’m working on my endless mixtape -. Sleepy boyfriend was making him feel sort of a warm feeling in his chest. He found it…cute. Adorable. Loveable.

Jimin scratched his closed left eye with his tiny chubby hand, and before he can say a word, Yoongi took him by his shoulders and lead him to the bedroom.

- Here. Try to sleep. You need it. I can tell you’re tired. See you in the morning -.

He slowly closed the door and returned to the Bangtan room.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

After several hours killing his brain cells trying to give birth to an idea, Yoongi decided to leave the thing there, again, and go to get some sleep. On his way to the room, he thought about Jimin. And he felt a little concerned. And sad, very sad. They never get enough time to spend together, and when they actually have the time, he wastes it extra-working.  That was exactly what he didn’t want, and the reason of many ‘is this hurting Jiminnie?’ thoughts. But he couldn’t even think about the idea of breaking up with Jimin. He just…couldn’t.

Yoongi supposed Park was already asleep by that time, but for his surprise, that wasn’t accurate. When he arrived to the dorm both shared, he saw half-awake Jimin (he had one half-closed eye and the other fully closed) sitting on the bed, with a cup of coffee on the bedside table, and his cellphone on his hand. He had his earphones on, emitting really loud music.

Suga got closer and pulled the earphones off Jimin ears.

- Hey…this is dangerous. And why are you still awake? You well know you can hardly wake up in the morning when you don’t sleep enough -.

- I … - Said the youngest, almost whispering. -Just wanted to wish you a good night -.

Yoongi didn’t know how to answer to that. That wasn’t the first time Jimin did that but, did he really remained awake until freakin 5 in the morning just to say ‘good night’?

 

You…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dumb.

 

He gently pecked Jimin lips, and smiled by the cuteness of his sleppy-to-death boyfriend. The younger outlined a smile after that kiss and tried, with the last of his strength, to find his way under the blankets.

Yoongi surrounded the bed and leaned back next to his boyfriend, who by that moment had already fallen asleep. He turned around to face him, sighed by the cuteness, and whispered an almost unaudible -

 

I love you~.