Wanna come over?

5 a.m. (Two-shot)

Another day had just passed and Suga, as always, was cooped up in Bangtan room.

Alone.

He was trying to do the pertinent arrangements to his mixtape but every time he listened to it he found something just…No. It’s not what he wanted.

And suddenly, while he let his mind flew away to another dimension to find some inspiration, Jimin image came into his mind. Jimin doing something childish, or something stupid, or both.

How cute he was.

He had never said it, but he thought Jimin was one of the best parts of his life.

And when he realized he wasn’t actually thinking about his mixtape, but his boyfriend, he rejoined to his work. – Stop daydreaming, Yoongi. You still got a lot to do -.

He kept trying to focus on what he had to do, but he couldn’t help thinking about how much he wanted to be with Jimin at that moment, despite the countless attempts to suppress that feeling every time he sat in front of the computer screen.

12 p.m. arrived soon. He hadn’t progressed a lot since he proposed himself to. Practically he had been checkin’ out his phone for like an hour and a half. He listened to some albums he had on his ‘must listen’ list, leaning on the chair. Blank minded.

 

And then he wrote.

 

And wrote.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

  • Jimin…
  • Hello!!!! What are you doing? Im booooored ╥﹏╥
  • Mmmh, not much.

          Hey ... Wanna come over?

  • YEEEES !!!!! (excited emoji) (heart emoji x 1201482394 ) (kiss emoji)

- Jesus… -

  • I’m going !

           Hyung, where are you? ╥﹏╥

  • Bangtan room.

 

He just finished writing those two words when someone knocked at the door.

- I arrived! - Jimin gently kissed the other’s cheek and entered breezily to the small room

- Sure you do - Suga slowly closed the door, and returned to his chair. Smirk on his face. – Hey … I … wanted to propose something to you -.

 

Despite the excitement caused by those words, Jimin remained calmed and limited himself to just agree with his head.

 

- Tell me -

- Uhmmm… I was thinking about…maybe…It would be a good idea to…record together -

- Record? BTS bomb? -

- No, no no, uhm…a...a song -

 

Jimin’s heart was about to come out of his chest and fall into the floor when hearing that answer.

Since apparently there was no Jimin response, Yoongi added, trying to fill the silence. (Not even a second had actually passed, but he was nervous as ).

- I mean…I think we don’t spend enough time together and I barely get to be alone with you, and only when you’re sleeping, and… -

His pathetic speech was muted by a ‘’when do we start?’’

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoongi already had a sketch of the track he wanted to do with Jimin, so it didn’t took too much to start. Jimin, on his side, was really nervous. He wasn’t used to do those kind of things (in which obviously Yoongi was an expert). Of course he didn’t want to disappoint Suga hyung, and working with him was the best way to spend their time together, in fact,  he was starting to enjoy it more than going out for an ice cream, or those kind of stuff (which sadly, they almost never do because of their lack of time). He believed working-Suga was the best of all ‘’ Sugas ‘’. He felt a huge admiration for him, so huge he sometimes couldn't concentrate on his lyrics and got stuck staring at him doing weird things on the keyboard.

- Jimin, focus - Yoongi said. He had been watching the younger with the corner of his eye, a while ago.

- Sure, sure…I’m sorry - And he returned in front of his [almost] fully blank sheet.

Writing lyrics was a hard assignment; even more when he didn’t knew exactly what the song was going to be about.

      - Hyung…exactly, what is the song about? –

No answer. Suga had his glance stuck on the monitor, with his earphones on.

He remained looking at his boyfriend’s profile until the other took the earphones off, stretching his tired back muscles and spine.

- Base track; ready. Now, do you have any ideas for the lyrics? -.

Jimin swallowed and took a look at his almost empty paper.

      - Uhm…I’m not so sure -

 

Jimin was the type of person who has lots of confidence over the stage and in many other things he does in public, but when it comes to be alone with Yoongi, his insecurity comes out. That was something Yoongi hated a bit, but adored at the same time. He thought it would be a good idea to make Jimin feel there was nothing to worry about; to encourage him in some way, so he took the side of his boyfriend’s face with his hand and brought him closer to kiss his lips for a moment. An endless and enjoyable moment.

Yoongi wasn’t very confident either. He preferred kissing Jimin occasionally and mostly when they were in bed, with the lights turned off. He couldn’t control that silly smile drawn his face every time he kisses his Jiminnie. He hated to look so stupidly happy. But he WAS happy. And a lot.

      So after he kissed Jimin this time, he swiveled his chair to dig in a heap of papers on the desktop.

       - I wrote something some days ago…take - He handed a piece of paper to the still speechless Jimin.

 

 

 

 

 

I would like to tell you how much I like to be by your side

And confess you are my weakness

Your glance gives me the strength to keep going

And it takes it away from me at the same time

Even if I try to hide it, I feel it

Tell me, what can I do?

What can I do?

I’m a fool who doesn’t know what to do when you’re close

Am I acting weird? Tell me, what can I do?

 

 

 

Jimin’s smile grew while he looked at those lyrics written by his boyfriend.

- Woah … hyung. I’m…I didn’t know you can write this things – Another reason to be proud/in love with him. Did Yoongi actually have some type of romantic entity inside of him? Hidden on the very depths of him?

 

- Yeah, well, neither I … So you’re going to sing that -

Jimin giggled and let his head drop over Suga’s shoulder.

- Were you thinking of me when you wrote it? –

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe.

 

 

 

 

That ‘maybe’ was enough to make Jimin explode internally in joy.

 

Yoongi cleared his throat. –Ok, let’s continue-. He made some awkward and nervous hand gestures and returned his palm to the mouse top. His other hand on the keyboard.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I don’t know how many times I’ve drowned into these thoughts

And there’s no way out, despite all they times I’ve tried

Don’t think I don’t care, don’t you dare to

I’m ashamed of myself for not be able to say this directly

If only you could give me how to get over it

And when my pencil and paper turn to be my worst enemies, I know you’re somewhere out there, trying to help me

I stand here with these stupid excuses, empty as my mind

And time is killing me slowly while I can’t find my way out

Please show me that window, which leads me to the solution,

So I can tell you everything freely.

 

* I would like to tell you how much I like to be by your side

And confess you are my weakness

Your glance gives me the strength to keep going

And it takes it away from me at the same time

Even if I try to hide it, I feel it

Tell me, what can I do?

What can I do?

I’m a fool who doesn’t know what to do when you’re close

Am I acting weird? Tell me, what can I do?

 

What can I do?

I’m a fool who doesn’t know what to do when you’re close

Am I acting weird? Tell me, what can I do?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- It's 5.a.m already. Damn 

- Hyung?

- Jiminnie

- Thank you

- Why?

- This. I liked it.

- …

 

I love you.

 

 

- What?

 

 

I love you, Jimin.     – He said with his head down -

I love you.     – Facing him -

I love you.     -  3 centimeters away -

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you. – In his mind, while kissing Jiminnie-.

 

 

HIS Jiminnie.