o9: The Trip

Being Seventeen's Little Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~o 9 o~

EUNYOUNG'S POV

tick tock tick tock

Ugh! Math is the most boring subject ever.

For me, Math is the MOST boring subject ever! Even though I;m so good at it, not to brag. I look around my room and saw everyone was falling asleep already. Then someone knocked at the door, making everyone turned their heads to the door. Ms. Yoon opened the door, showing my big brother, Joshua and his bandmates, Seungkwan oppa and Mingyu oppa. The girls began squeeling and began takin out their phones.

"SILENCE!" Ms. Yoon said, making them shut up.

Joshua oppa look at me and Dino and smile. 

"Good Afternoon Ms. Yoon, I'm so sorry to interrupt at this time, but I already inform Ms. Kim about this, that Ms.Hong, Ms. Jung and Mr. Lee will be excuse today." He told Ms. Yoon.

"Oh yes! Ms. Kim already informed me about it." Ms. Yoon said before turning to us. "Mr. Lee, Ms. Hong and Ms. Jung, you may be dismissed." She added making the girls in the classs glare at me and Hana.

I packed my things and so did Hana. After that, I bowed to Ms. Yoon, who gava me a smile, before leaving the room, with Hana and Dino.

"Hana-ssi is coming?" Seungkwan oppa asked and Hana nodded.

"Ne, I'm just gonna get my bag at my locker." She said.

"This is great, you know that Vernon, can't stop-" Seungkwan oppa was cutted off when I put my hand over his mouth.

"Oppa, please be careful with your words." I told him and he nodded.

"Can't stop?" Hana asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. So don't worry about it." I told her with a smile, before glaring at Seungkwan.

"I'll just accompany Hana to her locker, kay? You guys first." I told them and they nodded.

"You know, when that Jaekyung guy hugged you, Dino looked like he wanted to kill someone." Hana told me out of the blue.

"Really?"

She nodded, before saying, "Yup, I think he's jealous that time. When we're in Lotte World, he kept on shooting daggers at the guy."

"He's not jealous. He doesn't like me anyway." I told her as we arrived at her locker.

She opened her locker, before looking at me, "Are you sure?"

"Positive! Besides, he's just being protective of me. Just like the other oppas." I told her.

"If you say so." She said as she closed her lockers.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded.

We continued talking on the way to the parking lot. We just talked about some random things, like girly stuffs, idols and anything. When we arrived at the parking lot and saw the mini bus and I could clearly see Vernon oppa waiting at the front door.

"Hey Hana!" He greeted with a smile, making Hana blush.

"Hi oppa." She greeted back.

"Ehem, oppa I'm still here you know." I said while waving my hands in the air.

"Oh sorry princess." He said.

"Can I help you with your bag?" He asked Hana and she nodded.

I just ignored their lovely dovery moment and sat beside Dino.

"Yah Vernon! Stop flirting and let's go!" Seungkwan oppa yelled and I just shook my head.

I took my mp3 player and leaned my head against the window. Then, I felt someone's hand guide my head to a shoulder. I look up and saw Dino with a smile.

"You know, you can hit your head when you lean against the window." He told me.

"Is it okay to you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"You can lean on me anytime."

When he said those words, my heart started beating uncontrollably again. I just ignored it and went to dreamland.

-x-x-x-x-x-

"Ssh... You'll wake them up!"

"Be Quiet hyung."

"Joshua hyung, Dino's hitting on your sister again."

"Shut up Seungkwan."

"Guys, she's waking up."

\Eunyoung slowly opened her eyes, while her oppas went back to their seat and act 'natural'. She look outside the window and there already at Busan. 

"Look it's the beach!" She exclaimed, making Dino woke up.

"I didn't knew that you love the beach so much." Dino said while rubbing his eyes.

"Appa, are we going to beach now?" Eunyoung jokingly asked S.Coups.

"Nope, we're going to our fansign first; then we're going to the beach and who are you calling appa?" S.Coups asked.

"You. The members told me that you're the dad." She replied.

They arrive at the fansign venue, Eunyoung and Hana where surprise at the number of fans that came. Both were so proud of their oppas, because even though they're just rookies, they already have a huge numbers of fans.

The fansign just went it very smoothly. They answered some question the fans gave them and wore some headbands too. But from time to time, Dino and Vernon would look at the two girls at the side. Making Eunyoung and Hana blush.

The fansign lasted for two hours and the boys were happy, that many fans came. They went straight to Gwangalli Beach, 

-x-x-x-x-x-

EUNYOUNG'S POV

When we arrived at Gwangalli Beach, I quickly went out of the bus. It has been a very long time since I last went to a beach. I look at the others and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter