o8: A Rival Appears

Being Seventeen's Little Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~o 8 o~

DINO'S POV

My eyes were like going to fall out from its socket. I gave Joshua hyung a look and he just shrugged his shoulders, before mouthing, "I don't have any idea."

I just sigh and went up to the guy, pulling him away from Eunyoung.

I look at him straight in the eye, before saying, "Listen, I don't know who the hell you are, but do you think it's just rude to walk up to strangers and hugged them."

He looked at me confused, "What do you mean by that, when I obviously know who she is!" He said, then pointing at Eunyoung.

"Eunyoung, do you know him?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Uh n- Wait, Jaekyung is that you?" She asked the guy and he nod.

"Told you she remembered me." He gave me a smirk and went to Eunyoung.

I was about ti grab him again, when Hoshi hyung and The8 hyung stopped me.

"Just let them have their own reunion." Hoshi hyung told me and I just pout.

I could see in the corner of my eyes that this guy is totally hitting on Eunyoung.

I went up to them and said, "Why don't continue this little talk at the restaurant shall we?"

"Oh yeah, thanks Dino for reminding. I'll ask Seungcheol oppa on where we could eat." She said before leaving me with this guy.

"So your name is Dino, what a stupid stage name." He said and let out a laugh.

I glared at him, "What make you think that was stupid, huh?!" I asked irritatingly.

"As far as I can know, Dinosaurs are tall, not short." He said with a smug smile.

Okay, this guy now almost at my last nerve. I REALLY wanted to strangle him to death right now!

I think Vernon got the idea that I'm almost going to explode, because he came up to us.

"Okay, what do we have here." He asked.

"Two humans talking" He said.

"Okay dude, I know you're our princess' friend, but can you give us some respect okay?" Vernon told him.

"If that your 'princess' said." He said before going to Eunyoung.

"That guy was almost at my last nerve." I told Vernon.

"He's good at sarcasm, but BooDiva is way better than him." He told me and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm jealous." I whispered.

"Huh? Did you say something." Vernon asked and I shook my head.

"Nope. Let's go I'm hungry." I told him and we followed the other members to the restaurant.

-x-x-x-x-
When we arrive at the restaurant, the hyungs was giving this guy some judgmental looks. You know the feeling when you're going to meet your girlfriend's parents for the first time.

"So how long do you know our princess?" S.Coups hyung asked.

"Well, we have been friends since, the first year of middle school up to the first year of high school, because she went to live with a strangers house." He said with bitterness in his tone.

I could see Joshua hyung's fist were slowly closing, but kept his calm composure.

"So that's why I never recognize you, because you became friends with Eunyoung when I was already in Korea. By the way, Hong Jisoo, Eunyoung's older brother." Joshua hyung said, taking out his hand.

"Oh nice to meet you future brother-in-law." Jaekyung replied and I spit out the water I was drinking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter