Final

One Kiss on The Lips.

“Oh my gosh, I’m sorry!”

I cursed myself when I hit something hard on my forehead. I sighed and put my phone into my pocket. I immediately looked up and my eyes widened in shock when I saw Baekhyun’s face in front of me. He looked at me curiously, as if he asked me about what did I read on my phone.

“I was reading a fanfic,” I immediately answered it and he only nodded. But then he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“But please don’t read it anywhere or you will hit another person, okay?” he whispered to my left ear and pulled away immediately.

“Can you please let go of me, Byun Baekhyun? People would stare at us,” I looked around and I sighed in relief when I saw there’s nobody else other than us.

We’re kind of have a backstreet relationship when there are nobody know about our relationship. Baekhyun was kind of popular kids at the school. He’s the main of our school’s vocal club, along with our friend, Do Kyungsoo. Every girl in this school was dying to be their girlfriend. So it would be the best decision if we keep our relationship for our self and our friends.

“No. The whole school already in the auditorium but I didn’t see you there,” he pouted at me. Ah, yes. I forgot about that.Baekhyun had to perform for our annual welcoming festival for the new year’s student.

“You can go first. I’ll be there after I get my books from library, okay?” I tiptoed my feet and gave him an encourage peck on his right cheek and smiled after I pulled away. “Good luck, Byun Baekhyun. Fighting.”

“You didn’t give me a peck on the lips?” he pouted cutely as he frowned. He suddenly leaned closer to my face, made me took a step back.

“How about one kiss for encouraging me?” he pointed his finger to his lips. I looked at his lips and suddenly I felt my cheek heat. I looked away and then I said, “just go away.”

He chuckled as he knew about my habit. I always say no when he ask me to kiss him on the lips. It’s just like, we’ve been dating for two months and I thought it was still early to do such of things like that. It is my first, actually.

“Alright, I saved your seat so come quickly, okay?” he ruffled my hair and he walked away to the auditorium. I slightly smiled when I saw his back slowly faded away before I turned around and walked to the library.

***

“Thank you.”

I gave a smile to the librarian after I took the books and left the school’s library. I was going to put it in my bag before I went to the auditorium to see Baekhyun’s performance. Just when I was about to open the door’s class, I heard familiar’s voice from inside. Isn’t that Baekhyun’s?

“What are you doing, Kim Taeyeon?”

What? What the hell is Taeyeon doing with my boyfriend there?

“You know I’ve like you since forever, Byun Baekhyun.”

I was trying to see what happened there so I titled my head to the door’s window and I saw Baekhyun was sitting on the table, with Taeyeonstood really close to him.

I widened my eyes when I saw Taeyeon leaned her face closer to Baekhyun. “I tried really hard to get your attention, you know?”

. Get away from my boyfriend, . I wanted to say those words out but my mind held me. Nobody knew about our relationship. It would be disaster if I do it.

“I have to go to the auditorium right now, Taeyeon,”Baekhyun slightly pushed her away but Taeyeon grabbed his wrist and held it.

“How about one peck to encouraging you?”

The next thing I saw was Taeyeon leaned closer and she put her lips on Baekhyun’s. It was not only a peck. It was a 15 second kiss on his lips.

I kept hoping that Baekhyun would pulled away and pushed her harshly, but he didn’t.

He ing didn’t do it.

I felt week all of sudden. I couldn’t breath properly as my lungs refused to receive the oxygen. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I had to get out of that place. Just when I was about to run, I accidentally stepped onto my shoelace and fell. The books that I brought spread on the floor.

“,” I cursed and started to collect the books when suddenly, the class’s door suddenly opened. Double .

“Hey, are you alright?” I felt Baekhyun walked closer to me and he was trying to help me get those books but I pushed his hand harshly.

“Stay away from me, Byun Baekhyun!” I immediately stood up and trying to ran away butBaekhyun grab my wrist and turn me around, making me face him.

“If you’re like this because what happened in the class, then let me to explain,” Baekhyun sternly said as he kept his eyes at me. I kept looking down and said, “no, you don’t have to.”

“You have to listen about my explanation.”

“I said you don’t have to.”

“But-,”

“I ING SAW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THERE SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN, DON’T YOU HEARD ME?!”

I looked up and I saw Baekhyun was widened his eyes, looking at me in disbelieve.

“Hey,” he tried to cup my face, but I immediately took a step back.

“Don’t,” I shook my head as the tears suddenly stream down on my face. I kept looking down, didn’t dare to look at his face. Baekhyun just stood there. I could feel that he was looking at me. I took a step backward before I turned around and ran away as fast as I can. I could hear he calling my name, but I didn’t care. I kept running until I arrived at the cafetaria. There were nobody there since the students already at the auditorium.

I sat on the chair near the window and I looked down. I put my books on the table before I buried my face in my arms. The scene when Taeyeon kissed my boyfriend kept playing in my head. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

After a long time sitting, thinking and looking outside the window, I decided to go home since there was no class because of the festival. When I was about to stood up, somebody patted my shoulder, making me turn around.

“Sehun! You surprised me.”

Sehun chuckled and gave me a cup of bubble tea. He pushed me down so I could go back to seat before he took a seat beside me. “Drink it. I bought it special for you.”

I gave him a smile before I thanked him and sipped my bubble tea. We kept silent for a couple minute until suddenly he decided to start talking.

“Don’t you suppose to be at auditorium right now?”

I stopped drinking and turned my head so I can face him. I frowned. “I just want to go home.”

“Why?” he furrowed his eyebrows. “Don’t you want to watch Baekhyun hyung’s performance?”

I shook my head once. “I’m not in the mood.”

“Are you fighting with him, noona?” he widened his eyes. “Oh no. This is so bad. Are you going to break up with him? Noona, please don’t!”

“No, Sehun,” I shook my head, forcing myself to smiled at him. “I’m just kind of dizzy right now.”

“Maybe you should watch Baekhyun hyung to make you feel better!”

I widened my eyes. No, Sehun. Please…

“I’ll help you to bring those books to your class, then we can go to the auditorium to watch the festival!” he said happily as his left hand grabbed my book and his right hand help me to stand up and he put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

“Come on, noona. I’ll make you feel better!”

***

I unwillingly stepped into the auditorium with Sehun held my hand excitingly. He kept blabbered me about the festival since he dragged me from the cafétaria. I only gave him a smile and gave him a short statement when he ask me something.That was kind of destruction for me to forget about what just happened earlier.

Sehun led me to the front row and he pointed two empty seats in the middle. “You go sit first, noona. I’m going to buy drinks for us.”

I nodded as I gave him a thankful smile. I walked towards the seat and sat there, waiting for 10 minutes until Sehun came back with a can of soda and a box of banana milk.

“Thank you,” I said after received the soda from him. He only nodded and smiled before he took a sip of his own banana milk.

Finally, after the opening speech from the principal, that was Baekhyun’s turn to perform. He walked on the stage with Kyungsoo on his right side and Chanyeol on his left side. Chanyeol sat on the chair with his guitar on his hand while Baekhyun and Kyungsoo took their own mic.Baekhyun took a glance at me for a while, but I only kept my innocent face. I could see he sighed before he gave Chanyeol a cue to start.Kyungsoo started to sing his part.

“My heart beats so fast every time I had my eyes on you.”

“My heart feels so warm every time I get a smile from you.”

“I love you, girl. I will do anything for you.”

“For you, only for you.”

There’s a bridge of the song before Baekhyun sing his own part. He looked at me, while I kept my face straight and looked away to the other side of auditorium.

“I swear I’m not going to hurt you, girl.”

“I’ll be the one who will protect you, the one who keep you safe and sound.”

“So believe me, baby. Just take my hand and come with me.”

“So I can be with you, only be with you.”

My heart softened all of sudden when I hearing his voice. He kept looking at me, didn’t let it go anywhere. I started to look at him back. He finally smiled, and he started to sing the mainpart along with Kyungsoo.

“You’re the one who filling my life completely.”

“You’re the one who willingly spend your day with me.”

“You’re the one that I’ve been searching for.”

“Because you’re the one, you’re the only one for me.”

When he sang the main part for the second time, he suddenly walked down from the stage and approached me. He didn’t look away, just looking at me. The people who sat around me start to whispering each others.

“Why Baekhyun Oppa walked down from the stage?”

“Is he looking at that girl?”

“Who is she?”

“Oh my God how lucky she is!”

“Maybe she was Oppa’s girlfriend?”

“Oh my God I wish I was that girl!”

Baekhyun stood in front of me as he kept singing and looking at me. I looked down, didn’t dare to look at him as the whispered started to getting louder and louder. But Baekhyun suddenly kneeled on his knee, putting my chin up so I can see his eyes. He kept singing at me as he put his hand down from my chin and held my hand. He kept singing until the last part.

“Because you’re the one, you’re the only one for me.”

He put his mic down and then he smiled at me.

“The thing that you saw before, that’s nothing. It was nothing. I didn’t feel anything when Taeyeon kissed me. Because I didn’t feel love when she kissing me. She’s not the one that I love. It’s you. Only you.”

Then he cupped my face. My heart felt warmer when I feel his hand completely covering my cheeks.

“You’re cute,” he said, making me blushed all of sudden. “Stop it, there are so many students here.”

“I want them to know about us. About our relationship,” he said with his serious face.

“But, Baekhyun-,”

“So, in order to let them know about us, I’m sorry, honey. I have to do this.”

He suddenly leaned closer and put his lips onto mine. My eyes widened in shock as I heard the other student gasped of what Baekhyun did to me.

“Oh my God! Baekhyun kiss her!”

“So she’s his girlfriend?”

“Gosh, I’m dying.”

“My heart just broke into the pieces.”

I didn’t hear more since Baekhyun started to moving his lips, distracting me. I could feel his lips was really moisty.It was happening for 10 seconds until I pulled away and looking down, dying from shyness.

“I love you.”

I looked up and I could feel his sincerity from his words. I slowly smiled and holding his hand tighter.

“I love you too.”

He chuckled and ruffled my hair before he took my hand. “Come, let’s get out of here.”

He pulled me to stand up and he looked at Sehun. “Thank you for helping me, Sehun. I owe you once.”

Sehun gave him an OK sign and then Baekhyun, with me following him, lead me to the exit door, walking out from the auditorium.