ADMINS

` KAZOKU ROLEPLAY : friends are the family you get to choose, so choose us! [ CLOSED. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN A PART OF KAZOKU! ]

MEET THE ADMINs

homeml + wlcouplelisteventsadmins

AHN SOHEE

HEAD

 

hello! I'm easily the quietest and the most awkward out of the three admins. although I can't guarantee on the quality of my advice, if you need someone to listen to your troubles or concerns, I'm great at lending an ear!

now, about the roleplay - we aren't named 'kazoku' just for show; here, we all strive to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable and accepted for who they are, just like a real family. new members, don't be overwhelmed by how quickly our members will try to befriend you! we hope you'll enjoy your time with us, and will cherish us as a home to which you can freely leave and return to as you wish. 
 

HWANG TIFFANY

EVENTS

 

hello, lil' sweetheart. ♡ i'm tiffany and probably the most hyper and cheesiest one out of the three admins. keke, so what's special about our roleplay, you say love?

 

In our roleplay, when the members gather, we create a page full of fun and craziness on the timeline. We treat everyone as our own family member and create fun and memorable memories with one another. ♡ If you are looking for a great big family, then you are laying your eyes on the right one. What are you waiting for? Join us now!

whispers. tiffany is gonna shower you with love if you do. ♡
- wiggles eyebrows. -
 

YOON BORA

CO-ADMIN

 

yOOHOO!! i work under cover as your helpful gorg angel ((not so under cover anymore bc i spilled the secret)) if you have any concerns, please dont be afraid to approach me; i would gladly help you with anything! i am kinda weird and random- which makes me more awesome hah- 8)

we do our best for you to enjoy your stay here in kazoku, with exciting events and an atmoshphere where you can be comfortable af- along with the awesome members we have now, i am sure you will get along with them and make fun memories here in our roleplay! so what are you waiting for? ((love me like you do- okno)) JOIN OUR OSM FAMILY!!