EVENTS

` KAZOKU ROLEPLAY : friends are the family you get to choose, so choose us! [ CLOSED. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN A PART OF KAZOKU! ]

ANIME WEEK

In just under a week, we'll be celebrating our first monthsary as a roleplay and family! To commemorate this, we'd have to hold an event, duh. but this isn't just a one day affair - for our very first event we'll be having an anime week! From August 8th to the 12th, each day of anime week will be dedicated to different genres of anime. . 

++ read the announcements for more:
I - II - III
[yes that is akihabara aka anime heaven]

080815 - 150815   —  COMPLETED

BATTLESHIPS

Our second monthsary's event will be our take on the classic game 'Battleships!' for a refresher on how to play this game, and to see what modifications we've made to it, watch this very short video clip. As an incentive - all members who succeed in sinking the battleships will receive a prize!

++ read the announcement for more.

110915 -  250915  —  COMPLETED

SECRET COMMUNICATION

Those who choose to participate will be randomly split into two groups. We will then create a separate group dm thread for each group, where you'll be free to talk freely among yourselves as a way to find out new things about each other, and just get closer, really. However! That's not all there is - each individual will be given a separate mission which they must carry out!

++ read the announcement for more.

121015 —  COMPLETED

HORROR CAMP NIGHT

From the 29th October till halloween itself all the members are invited to change their dp’s following the theme of ‘horror anime.’ all of you will then decide on who you think has the best dp during the main event: horror night camp! horror night camp will be held on the day of halloween itself, starting from 9pm kst until. . whenever we all decide to stay awake. cackles.

++ read the announcement for the details.
++ best dp winner: read here

291015 - 311015  —  COMPLETED

RUNNING MAN

This month's event is inspired from the popular korean variety show, running man! Those of you who choose to participate will be split into various teams and you will then compete in three different missions to win running balls. The team with the most running balls at the end of the event, wins! The team with the least amount of running balls however, will face a punishment. mwahahahahah.

++ read the announcement for more
++ results can be found here

141115 —  COMPLETED

GAME NIGHT

To celebrate our fifth monthsary, our event this time round is an event that is simple, but definitely guarantees a good time - game night! During this saturday’s game night, there’ll be a total of three different rounds of game, and unlike last month’s running man event, this time around you’ll all be competing individually!

 

++ read the announcement for the details and more

++ results can be found here

121215 —  COMPLETED

CHRISTMAS

To celebrate Christmas, we'll be keeping up with tradition, and having a Secret Santa as well as a party on Christmas Day itself, which is when all the gift giving will take place. To help those in the roleplay who will assume the role of Santa, we invite you to write a Christmas wishlist to Dear Santa, as per tradition!

++ read the announcement for all the details
++ respond to the secret santa participation form before Mon 21st
++ christmas wishlists are on display here

251215  —  COMPLETED