A day together

He's an Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hana someone at the door I'm busy right now can you go get it?" Mrs.Yoon told Hana from the kitchen and Hana was in her room,"Okay omma." Hana replied ran to opened the front door and it relieved her fiancé. "Oh Hi Mark." Hana greeted shyly "Hana who's at the door? Oh! Hi Mark please come in." Mrs.Yoon said and Mark entered to the house.

"What brings you here Mark?" Mrs.Yoon asked while sitting on the couch with her daughter and soon to be son-in-law. "My told me to have have day with your daughter." Mark answered and Hana eyes widened "Wow that's a great idea Hana do you agree?" Hana answered by a simple nod "Okay I'll see you two later." Mrs.Yoon said opened the door "We will don't worry she'll be in good hands with." Mark said wrapped his arm around her shoulder Hana cheeks starts to be heated "Okay see you at night time." Mrs.Yoon bid bye to them and the soon married couple started their day together or date.

 

The two didn't even talk but Mark broke the silence in the car "Hana how you been?" Mark asked and she fiddled her fingers "It has been great so far,you?" She asked "Good." He replied simply "Where are we heading?" She questioned "Lotte World." Mark answered and she squealed "Sorry." She pouted shyly and he chuckled.

They finally arrived to Lotte World "Wah so excited come on Mark." She said happily he followed her. "Hana what ride you want to go?" He asked her while scrolling around the amusement park "How about the rollercoaster ride." She pointed and his eyes-widened "Um um can we go somewhere else." He stammered "Come on it will be fun." She did puppy eyes which he never knew it was so cute "Fine." He said and she smiled happily "God I'm going to die." He thought to himself.

"Wah its going to be fun and um Mark are you okay?" She questioned to him by the scared expression he had "Uh yeah I'm okay." He said and grinned. The ride was starting and Mark is already scared but even more scare the rollercoaster's drop "Ahhhh Mommmmyyy!" 

"Wow that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter