Annoucing

He's an Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late night in Seoul everything was all dark and dangerous with full of dunkard people and gangsters. Got7 the most fear gang group that arrive to an abandon warehouse. "Ahh look who just arrive." The leader of BTS smirked at the seven guys approach to them. "Alright Rapmon what do you want?" JB asked and BTS gather around them "We just want to say we want a truce and we think you'll agree to that." Rap monster said. Got7 and BTS have been enemies ever since they were in school but BTS become traitors by wanting to rule the gangster life.

"No." JB said and Rap monster looked at him "What?" He questioned "I said no." JB said again "Alright you little you think you can just disagree on me." Rap monster rage Jimin take the first attack by fist punching to Jackson but he dodge it and knee kick his abdomen. "Alright party time is on." JB said and they all started  charging to each other. 

"Aww look who it is pretty little Mark." Jin teased with a smirk Mark had a death glare and start punching sensually till he bleeds. "Okay Mark that's enough." Bambam pulled him back from Jin "The pretty little will be your nightmare." Mark smirked and started walking off with the members and BTS on the ground with bad injuries. "I'll destroy your life Mark Yien Tuan and the precious thing that you'll never see again." Rap monster said furiously on the ground.

"Gosh he's late." Mrs Tuan said the Yoon parents and the Tuan parents wanted to have there kids come to together for announcement. Just then the door of the mansion open violently "Sorry I'm late." Mark panted and approach to his parents, "Young man when there is a meeting just come here on time. Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter