Chapter Three

Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there is one place where Jongin is absolutely in his element, it is the dance floor. It doesn’t matter if he is dancing alone, all eyes on him, or with many others, bodies grinding against each other luring anyone for a good . But it seems that neither the dance floor nor the can of chilled beer that he had been nursing from the time when he together with Baekhyun and Chen entered El Dorado, cannot pull his mind away from Kyungsoo.

It’s been two days since their last meet-up that was unfortunately cut short because of an unexpected call that made Kyungsoo bolt out from his seat and hurriedly excused himself. I’m sorry. It’s an emergency. I’ll call you later.

It’s not that Jongin is unhappy because they had not done any of their report that night but it’s because of the words he heard Kyungsoo uttered that made his heart sunk. He can vividly remember how frantic Kyungsoo looked when he answered the call and how words of worry and affection flew out from the male’s mouth. Jongin admits that he had admired Kyungsoo since the first day he had laid his eyes on the male in their freshmen year and how that admiration blossomed into something more akin to fondness – though he doesn’t explicitly shows it - but that doesn’t gave him the right to be jealous.

He and Kyungsoo are practically strangers who happened to be classmates in one subject.

Releasing a groan, Jongin finished his drink before tuning in on his friends’ conversation.

“Have you guys heard?” Jongdae chirped on a lemon before gulping his alcohol. “Ah, that hit the spot!” He cried in satisfaction wiping his mouth clean with the back of his hand before continuing. “The school finally found a substitute for our homeroom.”

“Really?” Baekhyun raised a brow, grabbing Jongdae’s wrist and the remaining salt – which he had sprinkled earlier - on the man’s hand.

Jongdae, while casually maneuvering a lemon towards Baekhyun’s mouth, nodded. “Yeah. And I heard the dude is young, like, just two or three years older than us.

“You’re joking!” Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter