Chapter One

Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo does not ask much from life. Being an orphan, he had learned that to live a simple low-profile life is the best way to live; however, life is a hormonal menopause witch who loves to just things up and make things – tons of things – a lot more complicated than they should be. With his petite stature, flawless fair complexion, small face, doe eyes, long natural lashes, button nose, heart-shaped lips and silky shiny tresses then add a sharp mind – though him being intelligent does not really plays a big role to his dilemma -- it’s not hard for him to gather attention hence comes his admirers and bashers. And so, Kyungsoo’s wish of a simple life is gone with the wind especially when a certain Kim Jongin entered the picture. 

 

 

“Have you heard?” A girl with shoulder length pink hair not so conspiringly whispered as she eyed the quietly reading raven two rows to their right.

Another girl with an unattractive shade of hair because she dyed it herself using a cheap brand that she was lured to buy from a bogus boutique shop, leaned close to the pink-haired and asked in interest. “What?”

“Do Kyungsoo received another confession yesterday during lunch.” Crossing her arms in-front of her bra-enhanced bust, she turned to look at Kyungsoo and irritably huffed. “Why go for someone who looks like a girl when you can have the real thing?”

Her seatmate nodded, also giving a piece of her mind. “Yeah, we are prettier and more fun than that girlyboy.”

“Oh please es, I've seen transvestites who look prettier than you two combined.” Came behind the two making them jump from their seats and hit their knees on the table.

Whimpering in pain, the pink-haired growled. “What the , Byun!”

The addressed male intentionally swung his Gucci super canvas messenger bag to rid away the girls from where they are busy nursing their bruised knees. “Sit at the back, hoes. This is my spot.”

The pink-haired is about to retaliate when Baekhyun gestured that he will hit them again but much harder this time forced the girls to slide out, away and into the row near the air-condition at the back.

“.” She muttered under her breath.

“At least, I could get a guy in my bed.” Baekhyun returned with a smirk.

“Stop terrorizing our classmates, Baek.” Another voice came and Baekhyun turned to greet the newcomer. “Jongin, my boy, what a very pleasant surprise! Baekhyun cheerfully chimed, pulling the male into a bear hug despite the height difference. The younger being a head taller than Baekhyun. “You didn’t sleep in!” 

Jongin returned the hug with a small fond smile. “You can let go now, Baek. People are staring.”

Baekhyun pulled away with a pout. “So what if they are staring? Are you ashamed of me too?”

What a drama queen. Jongin thought with a roll of his eyes. “Of course not. Why would I ever be ashamed of you?” He said pushing the older male down to their seats.

“But you don’t want my hugs anymore.” Baekhyun continued looking like a kicked puppy.

“That is not true. You know, I love your hugs.” Jongin said with an exaggerated patronizing voice, pulling the smaller male into a loose hug and nuzzling his face into Baekhyun’s neck. “—but I dislike people when they stare especially when it is me they are staring at. You know how conscious I am.” He muttered lowly.

Baekhyun giggled pushing Jongin away. “Fine, I’ll try not to hug you when there are many people around us.”

“Thanks.” Jongin breathed leaning back. Turning his head to ask Baekhyun, he said.  “Anyway, what’s up with you and those girls?”

“Ah,” Baekhyun drawled zipping his bag open to take out his notebook and pen. “Those es are saying things about Kyungsoo again.”

Jongin raised a delicate brow, leaning back to briefly glance at the mentioned raven that is busy rummaging his bag, looking for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter