Sick Of This

Hair colours

With a huff Yoongi lifted himself, sitting up in bed. He looked over to Jin who was sleeping peacefully. He was finding it impossible to sleep. He decided to grab a glass of water, walk a little before settling again. He moved as quietly as he could so he didn't wake Jin up. He slipped out the door, walking towards their kitchen. But his eyes caught on a figure sat on the couch huddled up. He moved closer and the figure turned to face him. It was Taehyung. He smiled, going towards him.
"You having another midnight meal?" he asked playfully knowing of the habit Taehyung had picked up. He sat down beside him but Taehyung remained quiet. "Tae?
"I'm sick of this," Taehyung murmured. His voice lacked his usual cheer and Yoongi knew something was off.
"Sick of..what exactly?" Yoongi feared what Taehyung might say. He wasn't sick of them, him, was he? 
"Of us," Yoongi stiffened, "I can't hide anymore hyung. I don't want to hide anymore. I hate not being able to anything with you when I want to and have to wait til no ones around. I know I'm being selfish but-"
"Taehyung." Yoongi held on to his hand, stopping him. Yoongi knew what he meant. "I hate it too, but you know we can't. We could be incredibly scandalised and it wouldn't be just you and me affected. It'd affect all 7 of us. We can't do that to the others."
"But Jimin knows..can't we just tell the others. No one else. Please hyung?" Taehyung was pleading him now. His hands gripping onto Yoongi's. Yoongi sighed, they'd all known each other for a long time, a very long time, but something like this...could either go really right or wrong.
"Are you sure you want to, you know they might have different opinions."
"I want to take that risk. Jiminnie was okay with us, they could be too. I don't want to hide anymore."
"Okay, I'm just worried incase it doesn't go how we want it," Yoongi whispered softly Taehyung's hair.
"Who should we tell first?" Taehyung asked, his head now in Yoongi's chest.
"Probably Namjoon. He is our leader. If it goes well.. we can tell the other 3. When do you want to...?"
"Maybe in a couple of days. We have a day free right?"
"Yeah, okay." Yoongi looked at his watch, it looked like it was almost 2. "Come on, we should sleep. We've gotta be a practice by 7." Taehyung whined, holding onto him. "Tae, come on. Move your ."
But Taehyung moved himself into Yoongi's lap. "Tae-"
"Hyung, everyones asleep. Can we..just for a little while and then i promise I'll sleep." Yoongi guessed he was pouting to him and Yoongi was having a tough time for not falling for it.
"Only kissing, nothing else. And you go to bed, okay?"
"Yep!" Taehyung grinned to him. Yoongi reached up to cup Taehyung's chin, he caressed his cheek bringing him closer. Kissing Taehyung was something Yoongi enjoyed alot. It was always gently and slow. It always felt like just the two of them. The soft pressure of their lips always felt right. Being with Taehyung was worth it all. Taehyung was trying to lift Yoongi's top but Yoongi caught his hands whispering a 'no'. He entwined their hands instead. Their hands stayed together as they kissed. Yoongi in time brough their kisses to a stop, pecking his lips before drawing away.
"Come on, off to-"
"Hyung, a little longer.." Taehyung kissed him again. His hands weaved through Yoongi's hair so light he couldn't say no. Taehyung's warm hands tickled the hairs on the back of his neck.
"Okay.."  Yoongi stopped Taehyung when he could feel the innocent kisses turning into something more. "Okay, you definitely need to go to bed now."
"One more kiss?"
"You're not fooling me Tae, up."

Before Taehyung could move the lights . They froze just looking to each other. Yoongi turned and saw Namjoon standing close not looking so.. impressed. Taehyung was quick to move from Yoongi's lap, sitting beside him now.
"Namjoon..." Yoongi stood facing him and covering Taehyung who was glued to the couch, unable to move.
"What is this? You guys ..?"
"We can explain. We were gonna tell you in a couple of days but might as well get it over with." Yoongi huffed shifting awkwardly. "You might as well sit down." Namjoon did, sitting on the single chair.
"We're together,"
"I can see that."
"Hyung, please don't be mad. Please don't tell our manager's, we didn't-"
"Taehyung calm down." Namjoon interrupted his rambling. Yoongi could tell Taehyung was panicking. He held onto his hand, trying to calm him. "How long has this been going on?"
"Probably from a few weeks before debut?" Yoongi answered.
"Please hyung, we've kept it a secret until now. We've never shown it infront of anyone. We love each other alot please hyung don't be mad."
"Tae, calm down. Its okay," Yoongi whispered.
"Well, I can tell you're serious. But..if anyone found out, we'd all go down. You know that right hyung?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.
"Yeah. Why do you think we've kept it hidden for so long. We're just sick of hiding now."
"So you were gonna tell us?"
"Just you guys. We've all been friends for a long time so we were hoping you'd accept it. Its all we're asking."
"I'm okay with it. Apparently this kind of stuff has happened before with band members. This could just affect us all in a bad way. Especially if you two slip up." Namjoon was ruffling his own hair trying to comprehend how they kept it a secret for so long. This was a big thing.
"We won't, its been over two years. We've got this."
"You better. Tell the others on Wednesday with our day off. Now go to bed." he said as he got up. "Wait, since we're on the subject, I won't change sleeping arrangements. It'd make it fishy to the managers. Just stay as you are."
"Okay," Yoongi nodded, this was something they already had talked about. Taehyung was smiling happily after Namjoon.
"Thanks hyung!"
"Come on, bed." Yoongi pestered Taehyung. The younger got up, following after. After a small peck, each went off to their designated rooms, smiling.

 

As planned on the Wednesday with their day off, Taehyung and Yoongi were ready to tell Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook. Namjoon said he'd stay in case anything did happen. But unluckily, Jimin and Jungkook had gone somewhere between breakfast. They guessed it was probably down to the gym. Yoongi thought it was best to just go with what they had. Jin and Hoseok were older and probably more understanding. They sat at the kitchen table, Taehyung beside him.
"We need to tell you guys something serious. And we're hoping you'll be understanding.." Jin and Hoseok were peering at them unsure of what was happening.
"Me and Yoongi Hyung are together." They watched for their reactions but Hoseok's was the one to catch their attention. He laughed.
"Really?" they both nodded looking to each other before back to him. "Really? Is this a hidden camera?" he was still laughing and it irked Yoongi a little that he didn't take it seriously.
"No. Its completely true. We've been together for over two years." he clarified but Hoseok looked completely lost.
"Prove it."
"How?" Taehyung asked.
"Kiss," he simply answered. Yoongi and Taehyung looked to each other. It was Yoongi who leant forward to press his lips against Taehyung's, holding it before pulling away. Taehyung was blushing since they'd never kissed with a audience before.
"Really? You two?"
"Yes," Yoongi said with an exasperated sigh.
"Wow, you guys kept this well hidden." he leant back in his chair still observing them.
"Jin hyung, you haven't said anything..Do you not like us?" Taehyung asked, biting his lip.
"I already knew," he said as he took a sip of his mug.
"What?" they both said together.
"A mother knows," he grinned but the glances everyone in the room was sending him made him sigh. "I saw you guys a couple weeks ago, in the kitchen. I just didn't say anything. I knew you'd tell us you were ready." he said, shrugging his shoulders.
"Oh, thanks hyung.."
"Just don't make out in my kitchen ever again." He said sternly before going back to his cinnamon green tea. Taehyung hid in Yoongi's shoulder, blushing terribly. Hoseok was laughing again, but stopped with the glare Yoongi sent him.
"Sorry, I just didn't expect you two. 2 years..So you two never got to celebrate your anniversarys?"
"No, we just counted our group anniversary celebrations as ours too."
"Thats sad. You should've told us." Jin said lightly.
"Wait, have you had ??"
"Hoseok!" Jin shouted, almost spilling his tea.
"Sorry i was just curious, with all the secrecy, could you have done it?"
"We're not saying anything." Yoongi said, firmly.
"They have! Look at how Taetae's blushing."
"Better not have been on my bed," Namjoon huffed from his place at the counter.
"We didn't do it on any of your beds, we-" "No. Enough of that topic I don't wanna throw my wonderful breakfast back up." Jin said, stopping Taehyung from saying any further. He just hid in Yoongi's shoulder again. Yoongi's own ears were red.

"So..when are you gonna tell kookie and Jimin?"
"Jimin already knows, was the first to know from about last year. Its just Kookie who doesn't know."
"Er hyung..." all 5 sets of eyes turned and there stood Jimin and Jungkook. Both sweating. But it was Jungkook who looked angry.
"You two are together?" they both nodded. Taehyung was holding Yoongi's hand tightly.
"For how long?" he asked. There was definitely anger lingering in his voice and it immediately had everyone on edge.
"Almost over two years." Yoongi answered. Then, Jungkook just stormed off. And then they heard a door bang shut.
"I'll go," Jin said, jumping up from his chair and heading straight after to Jungkook's (and Namjoon's) room.

Taehyung followed after Jin, leading Yoongi to follow after him. When they got close, they could hear Jin asking Jungkook to open the door and Jungkook telling him to go away.
"Kookie," Taehyung tried.
"Don't call me that."
"Jungkook, please open the door. Why are you mad?" Taehyung asked. He was feeling guilty for making Jungkook angry.
"Go away."
"Stop being rude Jungkook," Yoongi added.
"Go away, hyung,"
"Are you really mad at us for being together. Are you against us this much?" Yoongi questioned.
"I'm not against anything." 
"So whats the problem?" Taehyung asked, he moved so that Jin stood behind them.
"You." Yoongi and Taehyung looked to each other.
"Kookie, talk to me then. Just you and me. Tell me what I did wrong." They waited until the door opened. Taehyung slipped in, giving Yoongi a reassuring smile. He stumbled before standing fully to see Jungkook's fuming back.
"Jungkook, what did I do wrong?"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because we weren't sure how you guys would take it. Are you against it?" Taehyung couldn't see Jungkook's face which frustrated him. He wanted to see what was wrong.
"No."
"Why are you angry then?" Taehyung asked hesitantly, Jungkook looked calmer but Taehyung felt like he still needed to be alert. Jungkook turned around.
"You told Jimin hyung first?"
"He's my best friend. I love all of you but Jimin and me are just closer.."
"Who was next?"
"Technically Jin hyung..he saw us but Namjoon hyung. Because he's leader. We decided to tell him first."
"Do you not trust me hyung?" Taehyung was astonished to the question he really didn't know what Jungkook was so angry about.
"Of course I do Kookie. Where is this coming from?" 
"Why did you tell me last?" But before Taehyung could answer, Jungkook cut him off. "I'm always told last, anything happens I'm last! Just because im the youngest doesn't mean I'm dumb-"
"We never-" Jungkook sat down on the bed, looking at Taehyung.
"I look up to you alot hyung. I know you and Jimin are best friends but you're my best friend. I thought you would tell me something like this.." 
"Jungkookie," Taehyung sat down with him, pulling him close ruffling his hair. "We were gonna tell you with Jin and Hobi hyung, but you were out. You know I definitely don't treat you like a kid, I don't know how Yoongi hyung sees you, but you're not a kid to me. You and me are on same wavelengths."
"But you didn't wait for me," Jungkook pouted trying to move Taehyung's weight off him.
"We just thought to get it over and done with. You're a pabo Jungkookie,"
"Shut up hyung," Jungkook chucked a pillow to him playfully.
"Yah!"
"Taehyung are you okay?" they heard Yoongi shout making them laugh.
"Come on lets go."

Taehyung opened the door and as expected, Yoongi was stood waiting. 
"Is everything okay?" his hand met Taehyung's and he couldn't help but blush. He was fed up with having to hide but hadn't prepared being open like this.
"Yeah, its fine. Isn't it Kookie?" he grinned to the maknae who followed them to the living room.
"Yeah, sorry Yoongi hyung."
"Okay, before anymore talking, Jungkook, shower now. You stink." Jin said pointing to his sweaty clothes. 
"Okay hyung," he sighed.
"We'll play games later, Kookie." Taehyung grinned, waving him off. 
He went to where Yoongi was now sat and snuggled close to him. Yoongi's arm automatically wrapped round him.
"I like this hyung," he smiled as he absently watched the tv. It had some kind of cooking show on it.
"Me too. Its nice knowing I can do whatever I want with you."
"Not everything hyung..." Taehyung blushed.
"Okay not everything, but I can kiss you."
"Now?" Taehyung leaned away.
"Why not? Everyone knows and you were pretty eager last night for more than a bit of kissing." Yoongi breathed against his ear. Taehyung bit his lip trying not to moan.

"I'm all happy for you guys but you look like you're about to . Please keep it PG," they turned to see Hoseok with his hand in a packet of crisps, causually watching the tv as he munched them. Yoongi just pulled Taehyung against him, "Later then, I'll get my kiss from you." Yoongi whispered for Taehyung only as he simply gave him peck for now.
"Okay.." Taehyung was burning red and felt hot as to what Yoongi was insinuating. Telling everyone was looking to be a good move.

 


 

I'm updating from my phone so I don't know whats up with the format but yeah..randomly updatingn I dunno it just kinda happened. I will be working on I Need You don't worry x