Hair colour

Hair colours

Taehyung and Yoongi were on the sofa in the dorm cuddled up against each other. The rest of the members were out getting food, they had left thinking Yoongi was asleep and Taehyung was feeling ill. Taehyung and Yoongi played it smart with only Jimin knowing of their relationship. That's why it never seemed odd when they both stayed at the dorm since Jimin would stay too sometimes, but not today. Whenever they had schedules they stayed apart so no one would suspect anything. It was hard but on days like this, it was worth it. Taehyung's head rested on Yoongi's shoulder. He had been trying to read his anime but ending up staring at Yoongi. He didn't realise he had until Yoongi asked him to stop staring at him. That's when he sat closer and his hand weaved through Yoongi's freshly bleached hair. It felt so soft and fluffy between his fingers. He loved it whenever Yoongi dyed his hair but secretly he wanted him to have his natural black hair again. He didn't know what it was but it just was his favourite hair colour on the older. He had never imagined blonde on him but he had fallen for it straight away.

"Hyung?"
"hmm," Yoongi turned to look at him, pausing the basketball game he was trying catch up on.
"I really like the blonde on you," Taehyung said as he brushed Yoongi's fringe out of his eyes.
"And I miss your blonde." Yoongi grinned pecking his nose.
"Do you think the fans will catch on that we've both shared all of our hair colours?"
"They're smart but i don't think they'll see that. We do a pretty good job of hiding anything. They won't catch on about anything between us,"
"How are you so sure? What if they have and I can't be with you?" Taehyung pouted, sticking his lower lip out with a frown. Yoongi chuckled at Taehyung's cute little dramatic act.
"You think I'd let that happen?"
"No,"
"And you're wrong by the way,"
"About what?"
"We haven't shared every colour...I can't wait to see you with red hair. Thats one we've all had but you,"
"I don't think it'll suit me. I told the cordi-noona's I didn't want it." Taehyung confessed looking away. He couldn't see Yoongi smirking. Yoongi turned fully facing him.
"I think it will," Yoongi pecked his cheek. "You look good with any hair colour," Yoongi's lips had started trailing down his jaw before reaching back up to his lips. "You always look good," he whispered against his lips before kissing him. Taehyung could feel himself sinking back into the sofa but he didn't stop Yoongi. They rarely got to spend time together let alone share a kiss. He wrapped his arm around Yoongi's neck smiling against his lips. Yoongi broke away from smiling above him.
"Hyung that was a cheesy move,"
"But you loved it," Yoongi grinned leaning down to give Taehyung a eskimo kiss. "And before you say it yeah I know you love me and I love you too,"
"Nope," Taehyung shook his head. "I love Jimin," he laughed as Yoongi's mouth hung open in disappointment. "Hyung," Taehyung leaned up kissing Yoongi's pout away.

"You're mine Kim Taehyung," Yoongi muttered as he kissed him a little harder.
"I know," Yoongi's lips started to trail down his jaw to his neck. His hand found its way automatically in Yoongi's soft hair again. He loved touching Yoongi's hair.
"Say it," Yoongi bit lightly into his neck. Taehyung bit his lip trying to hide his moan.
"Hyung, don't. They'll see."
"Say it," Yoongi's teeth just edged on his skin. His warm breath made his hairs stand on the back of his neck. Taehyung knew Yoongi always wanted to give him a hickey to show he was his and Taehyung quite liked that idea but they couldn't risk it. Yoongi's teeth began to dig in-
"I'm yours," Taehyung squirmed. He heard Yoongi laughing as he left kisses over Taehyung's neck that tickled and made him laugh.
"Hyung," he whined trying to get Yoongi off him since he had started tickling him too. "You're mean," Taehyung sulked which only made Yoongi laugh again. He leant down softly pressing his lips against Taehyung's. His lips stayed for longer. A slow, gentle kiss and Taehyung thought he could stay there forever. He couldn't help but let out a giggle against Yoongi's lips, blushing.
"What?"
"Nothing. I like this." Taehyung grinned his box smile up to Yoongi.
"Me too." Taehyung brushed Yoongi's hair out of his eyes. He could live like this forever. "But its only a matter of time before the brats and Jin hyung come back blabbering about how their day out was and how much they ate." Yoongi grunted with a look of distaste, it only made Taehyung laugh.
As if on queue they heard Hoseok's screeching voice and then a laugh of them all and what sounded like Jin telling them to be quite.

Taehyung tried to wriggle away from Yoongi in panic but Yoongi had him perfectly trapped. "Hyung, we need to-"
"One last kiss?"
"But-"
"Quickly," Yoongi urged. Taehyung nodded pulling Yoongi to him, pressing his lips against the elders. Before he knew it Yoongi had pulled away and Taehyung had to stop himself from following him.
"Close your eyes," Yoongi whispered before playing the basketball again.

"Yoongi!" Jin's voice surrounding them and he was loud. He could the clutter of the other members. Someone was rummaging in the kitchen while he heard a few of the bedroom doors shut.
"What?" Taehyung heard Yoongi stutter. Taehyung squeezed his eyes tightly not wanting to be found out. He knew they'd risked it. It was all gone. Jin had seen.
"Don't what me, pabo."
"Huh?"
"What are you doing? Taehyung's asleep."
"And...?"
"So you shouldn't be watching basketball while he's sleeping what if he got disturbed?" Taehyung felt himself release a breath that he didn't know he was holding. He turned, pretending to stir to disguise that deep breath.
"Oh.. right,"
"Apologise to him okay. We all leave you while you sleep and our baby's need their sleep too."
"But he's asleep..." he could hear the frown in Yoongi's voice and the relief of not being founded out.
"Wake him up, and apologise. We brought you back dinner. Both of you need to eat."

It was a minute before he felt the weight on the sofa change. "Taehyung, Taehyung. You need to wake up." Yoongi lightly moved him 'trying' to coax him awake. Taehyung fluttered his eyes before yawning, going along with the act.
He whined before turning away from Yoongi hiding a grin.
"Taehyung, wake up. We gotta eat," Yoongi shook him again, "Don't be a brat," he whispered making Taehyung giggle.
"Okay hyung!" he sat up seeing that Jin had left the room. He began to move off the sofa before Yoongi held him still.
"And, you're my baby. Not Jin hyung's."
Taehyung laughed as he made his way into the kitchen rummaging through the bags that had been brought. Leaving Yoongi staring after him.


Here's my last update. I'm really thankful of the support you guys have given me and I really appreciate the concern. I don't know when or if i'll be back, but i'll leave my stories up for you guys. I tried to make this last update as good as I could. Thanks guys, love you all x