Two

My Answer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Sera spend their days in school together but they decided to keep low profile. They exchange shy smile when the bumped into each other near the classes corridors. They choose to eat lunch on their own tables but still facing each other. They went back home together without people even noticing it.

Sera would not deny the fact that her life has been a tad bit more cheerful eversince Baekhyun came into her life. She felt great having Baekhyun around her. She started to open up to Baekhyun but still cautious about giving up her entire feelings to him. Baekhyun on the other hand, he is insecure too. He still think Sera haven’t open up to him and did not trust him that much. But he was sure they were making progress as they are best of friends now. He is already happy enough with what they are now. Being best friends with Sera is good enough for him.

Baekhyun POV

While Baekhyun was waiting for Sera at the back gate, he was contemplating whether he wants to confessed today.

“I mean it’s already has been like what, 7 months since they are friends and I bet she’s over that jerk. God damn it why is it so hard.” He runs his fingers into his hair in frustration. He look to the ground and close his eyes, trying to find peace.

Suddenly he feel somebody ruffling his hair.

“Oppa , why is your hair so messy and why do you look troubled? Are you ok?” Sera was there standing infront of him, looking right into his glistening eyes.

Baekhyun stand up and grab hold of Sera’s arms. Sera just looked at Baekhyun in the eyes, trying to find an answer.

“Sera ah.. I-I need to t-tell you so-something.” Sera giggled because Baekhyun is stuttering all of a sudden.

“Let’s grab a coffee first, then we’ll talk alri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter