One

My Answer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

Being the school quarterback Baekhyun definitely have a lot in hand. Football trials and also studies have been occupying his brain to the point whereby he didn’t have any time for himself. He is known to be the eyecandy of the school and he wouldn’t deny it either as he find himself attractive too.

“Baekhyun, you’re so vain stop looking into the mirror, it’s late already you better head home now!” Chanyeol reminded him as Baekhyun is still stuck infront of his locker checking himself out.

Baekhyun puffed up his cheeks showing signs of irritation and slammed his locker door. While he walk out of the field, he saw an unpleasant scene that makes his heart shrink. He hide behind a pillar and continue observing the situation.

“Mwo ! You think you can just leave like that. After all this years, this relationship was just merely a bet. How could you. ” the petite girl shouted.

“Well, it’s your fault that you have mistaken my kind actions for affection. You know what , IT’S OVER, CHOI SERA! “ the buff guy just walked off without looking back.

Baekhyun came out of his hiding place and just in time when the guy came walking past him, banging his shoulders with his causing Baekhyun to stumble a bit. Without hesitation, Baekhyun rushed to the kneeling girl , Choi Sera. He look at her with empathy.

His heart broke looking down to see a girl, not just any girl but his long time crush crying because she got hurt by a jerk and he can’t help but lend a shoulder to cry on.

Sera POV

I was definitely in a state of mental breakdown. I don’t know what I have gotten myself into. It’s a mess now and I definitely have no will to sort myself out. My legs gave up on me causing me to kneel down on the cold hard ground and weeping endlessly over that pathetic guy. I know it’s stupid to cry over a guy but the fact that I have been fooled, my pride feels like it went down the drain.

While I was weeping, I felt a certain warmth and I was taken aback knowing where it come from. It feels so wrong but right at the same time. I want to push it away but I can’t. I keep sobbing on his broad shoulders and felt bad for wetting his clothes.

“Everything will be fine, Sera.” He my hair and I find it calming I almost drove off to dreamland.

I pushed him a little just to see who he was and to my surprise it was the school’s quarterback, Byun Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter