I love you

The Baekyeon Theory (ChanyeolxBaekhyun Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol was lost. He never did well under pressure or in environments with emotions that weren’t happiness. For the past few days, Baekhyun had been extremely sad. In the middle of promoting their comeback, Baekhyun came out for the schedule, to use the bathroom, and to occasionally eat. The Taeyeon situation was torturing him. The only time Baekhyun seemed to find peace was at night, when Chanyeol slipped into his bed and curled up around him. 

 

    After about a week, Chanyeol decided that enough was enough. Baekhyun was either going to have to stop it, or go with it. The other members were worried enough, and along with the pressure of the comeback, and Kris and LuHan, they didn’t need so much stress. Taking a few long strides down the hall to his and Baekhyun’s shared room, he quietly stepped in and closed the door softly behind him. “Baek?”

    “What, Chanyeol.”

    “C-can we talk?”

    “Whatever”

    “Baek, you have to make a decision, you have to either tell the company we’re dating or I don’t know, just go with it? You know, Baekyeon in the streets, Baekyeol in the sheets.” (Quote creds go to an EXO Crack vid I watched. Credits to the owner)

 

Chanyeol cracked a smile at his own joke. Baekhyun huffed, trying not to laugh, and pulled the sheets of the bed down, grinning. “Stop it, Chan” he whined. The puppy-like boy sighed. 

    “I don’t want to date her, I want to be with you.”

    “I know. You have to make a decision.”

    “Give me a few days.”

Knowing this was probably as far as he would get, Chanyeol nodded and jumped into bed with Baek, snuggling up for a light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter