Chapter Two

Darkness
Please log in to read the full chapter

A moment later Jungkook leaned forward, touched Suga's shoulder and asked him, "How long 'till we get there, Suga-hyung?"

"We're not too far away. I'd say about five minutes," he said from his driver's seat as he looked into his rear view mirror.

"Cool," J-Hope said, with an unreadable expression. 

V couldn't put his finger on it, but something just didn't feel right. His palms were sweaty, his heart was raing and his knees were trembling. I had done this for a while now, but why does tonight feel so different? he thought to himself. With the exchange about to take place, he shrugged off the feeling of uncertainty and placed his hands on his knees, trying to hide his nervousness.

Arriving at their destination the car had now come to halt. Parked on the side of the road, Rap Monster then proceeded to question the guys if they knew the details of what was about to happen. 

With the music turned down, Rap Monster looked at J-Hope and Jimin. "Where will you two be doing?"

"Boss, I'll be a few metres behind acting as the lookout, making sure no-one sees anything,"  replied J-Hope.

"I'll be making sure there won't be any surprises," said Jimin.

Rap Monster turned to Jungkook and V. "What will you two be doing when the deal goes down?"

"Boss, we'll be on either side of you to make sure they don't try anything," Jungkook said, answering for the both of them.

"What will you be doing?" Rap Monster asked Suga.

"I'll be in the car for a smooth escape, just in case we have a run-in with people that we shouldn't." Suga said.

"Jin?" Rap Monster questioned.

"I'll be in the car with Suga." Jin said.

Nodding Rap Monster's head in satisfaction, he looked at them and asked, "Hold on, where's Iron? How come he's not with

Please log in to read the full chapter