Ch. 2 The Rumor

Forbidden Love

Chapter 2

As I awoke. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and cringed at the sunlight, coming through the courtins. I lazily dragged my legs across the edge of the bed, before standing up,and heading to the bathroom. for my morning shower.

I was rubbing my scalp, with the strawberry scented shampoo I had recently bought, when I got a call on my cell phone. Put Your Hands Up by 2pm started playing loudly in the bathroom. Causing me to almost hit my head against the shower head. ''Aish.. I'm in the shower, so i'm not going to answer.

''Now,put your hands up, put your hands up, put, put,put, put ,put.'' It rang again, and again, and again untill I coudn't take it anymore. ''Ughhhh,'' ''hey wooyou-''  ''WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT. WHOEVER YOU ARE.''  ''wow. what a nice way greet your best friend, after 3 months apart. It's nice to hear your voice again Youngie.'' I was so mad the moment. that I hadn't noticed it was junho who called. I just picked it up and yelled by instinct. ''ohmygod, Nuneo, I'm so sorry. It's just that i'm in the shower, and you kept on calling. The ringtone was getting me annoyed.

''I didn't mean to yell at you junho, I'm sorry.'' I pouted and looked down in dissapointment. He laughed. ''It's ok Youngie,I should've known better, so stop pouting. I can tell that you are.'' I wrapped a towel around my hair and body, as I got out of the bathroom. I laughed, ''you know me so well nuneo.'' ''haha, of course I do. Were best friends, after all''.  ''mhmm.you got that right.''

***************************************************************************************

''Anyway, are you ready for today? Junho asked. ''Well yeah, I guess, I'ts just school, so whatever. I cut my hair short during vacation, so don't make fun of me alright.'' ''your wish is my command.''  I could almost imagine him bowing infront of me. Silly him. ''What do you, think about today?well since you asked me. ''Ehh, the same,but. ''Oh no junho, there's a but in that sentence'' There was an akward silence, before we started cracking up. since we knew that, that ''but'', didn't refer to the other one.

''Now spill. don't leave me wondering.''  ''well,sorry to burst your bubble, but you are going to have to wait, beacause I am not saying a word untill we see eachother at school.''  ''Aww, but why nuneo, you know I can't wait.''

''Uh excuse me,Yes you can. you nearly waited 3 hours for your turn at a BTS signing event in Yeouido. Like what, 4 months ago. Don't you dare say that you didn't Wooyoung, because you dragged me with you that day. Man, my legs sure did hurt from standing.''

 

''Well it's your fault for manipulating that experience on me.'' ''Sorry Youngie, but you gotta wait or else i'm not saying.''  'Ughh, fine. But it better be something good.'' ''Oh trust me. it is.''  ''yeah yeah, whatever. gotta go, I'm on my way. Love you, N see you there''  ''Love you too, Bye Youngie.'' I hanged up and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple, got my bag, put my phone away, and left. I left Desperatly on my way to school . I was dying to meet up with him. I missed my best friend.

**************************************************************************************

'' where are you, you li'l t you. I've been standing here for god knows how long and you don't appear. . I had a hand against my forehead, probably looking like a sailor, or pirate, on the lookout for any enemy's trying to take over their ship.

Hmm.Well there is this one girl I hate myself. .

alert, I see her.

Ewww,did she do her ies on vacation....yuck. Just sayin, One looks bigger than the other. Kekeke,maybe with that y attitude of hers the doctor coudn't stand her and did it on purpose. Go doctor.! I was laughing out loud when somebody brought me down from my daze.

 

''Umm, hellooooo'' Junho waved a hand against my face,to bring me back to earth. Eww, thank god. cause those s are a nightmare. I Thought to myself.

R.I.P brain, you will forever remind me of that afwful moment. Tear Tear (T-T)  Btw, her name was Tiffany.

**************************************************************************************

'' Lee Junho, I've been waiting here like all day, and you come all late. seriously.'' ''Well sorry, I had to do something important before coming.'' ''and what would that be''  Junho instantly smiled,.and nuh uh, it wasn't his regular smile. He was blushing and had both hands clampped together. with some sort of shining aura around him. almost as if he was glowing.''   ''Wow, you really are going crazy aren't you.'' I said to myself.  ''Just spill it already'' I said to my best friend.

''Alright alright, Impatient much.''   ''very''I said. nodding my head as well.

***************************************************************************************

We still had a few minutes of free time,before going to class. so we sat at a little table, across from a water fountain.

''Ok. I'll tell you'' Junho said. ''Yay, I replied.  ''Well, remember that one tall guy, with the brown/reddish hair from last semester? The really nice one.''  ''Uhhh...nope''

''Aish, I knew you were hopeless.''  ''HEY, that's mean''  ''I was kidding,chill. Ok, maybe I'll try this.The one with the big nose''

''Still Doesn't ring a bell to my ears nuneo''  ''UGHHH, My Crush wooyoung, my crush from last semester.''

''Ohhhh, that Chansung guy''  ''Yes.''

''Sorry for taking so long to notice, but what, what happened?   ''Guess''He asked.  ''Ummmm,he's single.''  ''yeah, he is. but there's something else.''  ''what, tell me''  ''He Asked Me Out, I'm going on a date with him this Saturday.''

''Eeeeep" we both squealed in unison. We were holding hands and jumping all over the place.

''Oh my god, congratulations. I'm so happy for you. He looks like a good guy and you deserve him too. ''Aww,thx youngie. That means alot''  I smiled. ''You're welome bub.''

!RINNGGGG!  ''Aww man. Tell me the details when we walk home together. see you later.''   ''I will, BYEEE.''  ''Bye Junho''

 

''Aww,Channuneo is finally real. Hehehe, I can't wait to . Junho deserves a guy like Chansung. He's been crushing on him for a such a long time. I'm so happy for him.

*************************************************************************************

In Lunch....

The hallways were starting to get cramped, from the many students, coming out from different classes. Most headed to the football field, to chat with their friends. Others were either in the library,or eating lunch.

Wooyoung wasn't. She was waiting for junho at their usual hanging spot.

[Flashback , Freshman Year - 9th Grade.]

At the end the field, there was this little fence. It, being unguarded or cared for  she climbed over it,and that's was when there spott was found.

 

There was this really big oak tree on the other side. It looked beautiful from far, since you could see it if you walked on the field.

 

 That's were junho and Wooyoung met for the first time. They met over that little fence. The rest is just history,and memories,they hopefully won't forget.

**************************************************************************************

''Hey Youngie.'' ''Hey Junho''

''So....whats up? I asked.

''I have something else to tell you.''  ''Ok.what?''   ''Have you heard.or have any girls said something,and can't stop talking about it in class.

''Sure they have, they only talk about that they got laid during vacation ,or are planning to make some move on some guy just to get that.

''Ewww.  much.''  ''I know''I said,while rolling my eyes. ''That wasn't it though.''   ''what is it then.'' I looked at him with a curious expression.

''Unfortunatly Mrs.Ok  was in labor today. ''

I'm guessing she's going to get alot of time off to spend with the baby, so that only means we'll have a new math teacher by tomorrow.  ''Oh ok, I see,but what do the girls from class have to do with this then?  

''There was just this rumor,going on, and honestly I don't want to belive them but I kinda do.''  ''What's the rumor.'' I asked.

''well, supposibly the new teacher that's going to be hired is a guy. Really young at that, and they all can't stop fangirling at how cute and handsome they think he's going to be. Idk but i'm kind of excited,eventhough it's probably just them and a they recently came up with.''  ''You got that right. It probably is a , so whatever. I highly doubt he'd be handsome, so don't let it get to you.''  ''And why are you so sure.'' Junho squinted his eyes at me, in question. I snorted. ''Cause we all know that's not possible. I think it's stupid. Those girls just get worse and worse don't they.''

Junho's P.O.V

You just wait and see Youngie,I bet it is true.....