1. Introduction

Forbidden Love

Introduction

It was the beginning of Fall, in Seoul South Korea. Students from Daein Highschool had to start putting alarms every day, once again.For the beginning of a new year tomorrow. Including Jang Wooyoung, an 18 year old girl,which would become a junior. as well as her best friend Lee Junho.

 

Wooyoung's P.O.V

I was getting ready to go to bed when I started thinking about tomorrow. An instant frown formed on my face. ''Ughh, I don't even want to think about tomorrow.'' I said to myself. It's going to be so annoying, to go to school, and hear the principle give the same speech, he gives during the begining of a new year. Damn school, and that assembly tomorrow.

 

I sighed. But, I guess I'm kind of happy of going back too. I'll be able to see Junho, and the rest of my friends once again.

 

Plus, I've gotten tired of watching movies on Netflix already, or from hearing my mom try,and sing whenever I'm in my room.

Atleast I know what mom would do when I'm at home, so thank god i'm going back. no offense mom. I looked up to my bedroom ceiling, and thought. ''Maybe this year won't be so bad. I'm kind of curious of what it'll bring, but either way it's just school. I highly doubt anything would happen.'' I brought a hand to my face as I yawned. I tucked myself under the covers, and turned off the lights,before going to sleep.