final

Give it to me (Love love love)

Byun Baekhyun never shared his food.

 

“Go away. I bought this. Go away and buy your own food. Didn’t your parents teach you to not ask for anyone's food? Are you a beggar?” Baekhyun asks, mouthful but unknowing.

“Didn’t your parents teach you that you should share your food?” Chanyeol fights back.

“Excuse me but they did. It’s just me who doesn't want to share it especially when the one who's asking for it doesn't have his manners.” Baekhyun snorts and turns his back to Chanyeol. Chanyeol mocks him and slaps his , Baekhyun gasps and turns again only to be welcomed by a soft pair of lips.

Chanyeol slanted his lips against his, savoring the sweet taste from Baekhyun's sweet treat and the taste of Baekhyun himself.

Baekhyun is still in shock when Chanyeol finally removes his lips from his. “Thanks for the share of food.” Chanyeol winks and yet again pecks the abused lips and went on with his way.

 

 

“Park Chanyeol what?!” Luhan asked for the nth time that day and this is the nth time that Baekhyun will say that remorseful line. “Park Chanyeol kissed me.” Baekhyun felt like crying. He never kissed anyone nor had been kissed because he’s saving it for his precious first girlfriend but look what happened.

 

“I don't get it. You never shared your food. Even to your best friend of ten years and he knows it!” Luhan gasps and stands up only to walk back and forth and it made Baekhyun dizzy.

“I knooooow Luhan, I knoooooow. CAN YOU STOP THE FREAKING WALKING?!” Baekhyun stands up and grabs Luhan’s hair. “Ouch, Baek!” Luhan flails his hands and obeys; he knows how Baekhyun es out.

 “So he's gay.”

“Dunno.”

“He kissed you and you're a guy. So that makes him a gay.”

“……..K.”

“Baek.”

“What?”

“You’re gay.”

“LUHAN.”

“Oh my god. My best friend is gay.”

“I. Am. Not.”

“You are. You enjoyed the kiss.”

“LUHAN!!”

“BAEK YOU'RE BLUSHING OHMYGOD.”

“GO AWAY LU.”

“My Baekhyun is gaaaaay my Baekhyun is gaaaaay MY BEST FRIEND IS GAY!” Luhan chants and Baekhyun grabs Luhan’s ears, “If you didn’t shut up in the next five seconds I swear, this ear will be the victim of my teeth.”

“Okay, okay! Sorry Baek-gay. HAHAHAHAAHHA.” Luhan runs away hysterically and Baekhyun chose to ignore, he doesn’t want to rip off someone’s ear.

 

 

 

 

“YOU WHAT?!” Jongin and Sehun both shouted behind Chanyeol’s ears and Chanyeol swears, before this day ends, he’s deaf. “I kissed the prissy Byun Baekhyun and I liked it.”

The trio are currently in Chanyeol’s room, watching some action movie when Chanyeol out of nowhere, rants that he kissed Byun Baekhyun.

“Oh my god.” Jongin slowly backs away and hits the door. He raises his right hand and does the infamous walling while making a funnyface.

“OH GOD JONGIN YOU DID NOT JUST—HAHAHHAHAHAHA. ER.” Sehun’s usual pokerface is currently replaced with his -yehet-laughing face and Chanyeol can’t do anything about it but to sigh and lean tiredly against the wall.

“Oh man, Chanyeol is serious. Jongin you er stop that.” Jongin then runs again to comfort or rather, to annoy Chanyeol. “What’s the problem, man? You’re gay, I’m gay, Sehun is gay, and that’s why we are friends. What’s up now?” Jongin asks Chanyeol and Chanyeol sighs again.

“I’m gay; everyone is gay except Byun Baekhyun. Man, I liked the kiss. I think I’m starting to like him because of that.” Chanyeol grabs a pillow from Sehun’s and is about to put his head on but quickly decided against it since Sehun’s was there few moments ago.

“You’re not.” Jongin smiles and it’s the kind of smile that Chanyeol and Sehun would want to see every day because that means Jongin is about to give the advice Chanyeol’s grandparents facepalmed to.

“You liked him since the day you saw him drink juice and he drinks it like a girl. Eversince that happened, you kept on ranting about him, him, and him. Remember when you thought that Luhan is Baekhyun’s boyfriend because they were so close? You basically sulked all day and you didn’t even open your door for us because you told us that you’re tired. But admit it; it’s because of that, right? Then when you found out that Luhan is Baekhyun’s best friend, you treat us and watched a movie, you used all of your allowance and when we asked what’s wrong, you said you just want to because you’re a  good friend like that. And that day when— ers I see you.”

Chanyeol and Sehun bursts out laughing because they slept throughout Jongin’s impromptu speech-not-speech.

“I think Chanyeol gets it. You don’t need to tell us the whole story.” Sehun passes his smile at Chanyeol. “And you, make Baekhyun gay. Make him yours. Okay?”

Chanyeol can’t do anything but to nod.

 

 

 

 

 

Operation: Make Byun Baekhyun Gay.

 

This is the first thing that Chanyeol saw when he entered his classroom. A banner.

“What?” Chanyeol asked to no one in particular and he almost got a mini-heart attack when Baekhyun’s best friend, Luhan, showed up while holding that banner.

“Yes, we should do this. Are you in, Park?” Luhan asks the oblivious Chanyeol and Luhan would have deemed Chanyeol handsome if it weren’t for the idiotic face he’s currently sporting.

“Come with me.” Luhan didn’t even wait for the taller’s answer, he dragged Chanyeol somewhere far away from their classroom.

“What the .” Was what Chanyeol said when he saw his two best friends in the same classroom where Luhan has brought him.

“We asked some help from Luhan because we know you won’t do anything about that and we are the best. IKR.” Jongin nods at Sehun and they both smiled. Creepy.

“Look, I’m not in. If Byun Baekhyun doesn’t like me then fine.” Chanyeol backs away and he’s almost at the door when someone grabbed his ear. “Ow!”

“You’re not going anywhere.” Jongin’s boyfriend, Kyungsoo, showed out of nowhere and Chanyeol knows to not with him because he’s a .

“Okay, okay. Let’s do this.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi Byun Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun shrieks and covers his mouth at the sight of Park Chanyeol.
“Don’t come near me! I know hapkido!” Baekhyun lifts his right leg and Chanyeol grabs it.

“You don’t need to kill me. I just want to ask you out.”

Baekhyun is about to use his hand to twist the hand that is on his legs, Park Chanyeol is touching him! But freezes when he heard what the taller just said.

“What?” Baekhyun removes Chanyeol’s hand from his leg and blinks. “What?”

“Byun Baekhyun, sorry for kissing you. But I’m not really sorry. I want to… to take you out. A date.” Chanyeol kneels and Baekhyun almost got a heart attack. “Don’t kneel!!!!” He shrieks and opts to kneel with Chanyeol. “Why are you kneeling?” Chanyeol is dumbfounded and he thinks Baekhyun is just cute.

“Don’t kneel!”

“Okay.” Chanyeol stands up and so as Baekhyun, but even before Baekhyun can stand, there are shouts of “congratulations” and “woooooh” from Sehun, Jongin and Luhan because Kyungsoo is fab and he just clapped.

“What’s this?” Baekhyun directs his question to Chanyeol and Chanyeol is sporting the same dumb face as him. “I don’t know.. ers you’re ruining the moment!” Chanyeol scolds his friends and got a mocking sorry in return.

“Don’t mind them. Uhh, so when?”

“Wednesday. 7pm. Give me your phone.”

Chanyeol gives his phone with shaking hands and Baekhyun punches in his phone number. “Call me, baby.” Baekhyun winks and goes on in his way and Chanyeol is still frozen.

 

“This dude… tsk tsk.” Chanyeol’s friends can’t do anything about it. Chanyeol is so whipped.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is at the bus station, waiting for Baekhyun. He keeps on tapping something in his phone yet he is too shy to send a message.

“Hey.” He hears someone call out and he freezes again. Baekhyun is too beautiful in his red hair with his dazzling smile, Chanyeol can’t think of anything prettier than this, prettier than him.

“H-hi.”

“Let’s go?” Baekhyun smiles again and oh, Chanyeol is lost. He’ll write an appreciation letter for his dumb best friends.

“Yeah. Where do you want to go?”

“Anywhere, I’m okay just I’m with you.”

And Baekhyun walk-runs in embarrassment.

 

 

“So, how was your day, loverboy?”

“Perfect.”

Chanyeol would’ve answered more but opts to keep it. He received a lot more kisses from Byun Baekhyun but he can’t still get his share of food.