enjoy!

Not A Single Day Has Been Ordinary

"Ira, could you please pass the tissue?" Baekhyun says while cuddling to his boyfriend and when he hears no movement, he looks at his left and sees that Ira didn't do anything to heed him, he raises a right leg and nudges her foot. Ira's crying as well (they're watching a sappy drama, obviously) and she's hugging the box like her life was depended to it. "Yah, I said pass me my tissue box." Baekhyun half screams all the while trying not to let the snot run down his nose. Gross but cute.

Ira rolls her eyes but heeded anyways. No matter how kind Baekhyun is as his boss, there's still that gap between them. She's a maid and Baekhyun's the boss. And Chanyeol's the boss' handsome and perfect boyfriend.

When she passes the said hygenic item, Baekhyun grabs one from the box and sneezes into it. Chanyeol laughs and coos at the cute picture his boyfriend made. He nuzzles his cheek on the said boyfriend's hair and Ira rolls her eyes.

 

There goes the used tissue being thrown in the latter's direction.

 

"Ew! Baekhyun can you not!"

"I'm gonna fire you if you continued doing that thing in front of me and my boyfriend."

Okay, that shut her up. Baekhyun's really kind. Like an angel without wings. Plus he looks like one.

Ira blushes at where her thoughts are going. Why she's thinking about his taken boss is beyond her belief. His boss is handsome you can't blame her besh.

 

Later on, they heard the doorbell ringing and a series of screams and laughter from what could they deem are girls. Baekhyun and Ira rolls their eyes while Chanyeol laughs before standing up and opening the door for them.

The two girls who's bickering are startled when they saw who opened the door.

 

There goes the heart in their eyes.

 

Puhreance Charmeng!!!11!!1!!11!

 

"Good morning ladies. Ira's doing nothing." Chanyeol says and chuckles when both girls continued to stare at him with their-- especially the smaller girl's-- neck craned upwards. "Let's goooo!" He says and grabs their arms. The girls gaped at each other because they're being touched by their prince charming.

"Oh god. Chanyeol, you should've let me open the door. You know how these two idiot gets." Ira says and sighs. She stands up and smacks both girls in their forehead. "Aw!" They both said. The smaller one's rubbing her forehead harshly while pouting and the younger one's glaring at Ira for what she did.

Chanyeol goes back to his boyfriend and they cuddled. They are too sweet the tres marias' single hearts couldn't tolerate this kind of cuteness at this proximity.

 

"Baek, you know who they are, right?" Ira asks her boss and Baekhyun stares at the girls.

"No." He says and the smaller guest turns to Ira to gape. How could he not remember us? She wants to ask.

"The smallest is Winnie and the other is Jam." Ira says and goes to the kitchen. The said girls followed suit, having used to their tradition to raid Baekhyun's kitchen even without his permission.

"How could he forget us? Me? I mean, with this beauty?" Winnie sulks and the younger girls snorted. "Oh get over yourself. He's even prettier than you." Jam says and Winnie glares at her. "And so as to you."

"Yah, idiots. Stop." Ira says and shoos them. "I'm at work don't bring your childish fight here."

"Work?!" Jam screams. She did scream. "Sitting and watching with handsome hormonal couple is work?!"

If you'll ask Jam she also prefers to work here.

"I didn't hear anything." Ira says and hauls the canned drinks she found and places it in the tray. She grabs a pitcher and pours mineral water to it before putting the orange juice. She stirs the powder and put two big spoons of ice cubes. After so, she walks back to the table where her friends are talking about everything. They also may or may not be talking about the handsome couple's coughs private coughs life.

She goes to get herself plastic gloves while preparing toast with peanut butter for their food.

The girls stops talking and watches her do her work silently. This is what they like in Ira, talking about work, she's efficient and trustworthy enough for the food.

When Ira's done, Jam helps her carry the tray and Winnie hauls the canned softdrinks and follows them back to the living room.

 

When they came back, Ira, who's leading the way, backtracks a little, making the girls at her back do the same. "Why?" Jam asks and Ira stares at her with wide eyes. She does a ssshhh action which made the girls shrug.

Ira peeks at the wall that separates the kitchen and living room. There, Baekhyun is at Chanyeol's lap, the former peppering kisses all over the latter's face. Chanyeol's hand cups Baekhyun's face while thumbing the latter's cheeks and plants a kiss over and over again. Baekhyun lets out a cheeky grin only meant for Chanyeol. 

 

"I love you." Chanyeol says. Baekhyun looks into his eyes and finds what he's looking for. Sincerity and Love. He never felt this kind of love before, how someone can mean so much to him. Baekhyun then remembers this is not the time for this since he--Ira-- have guests and, why are they taking so long?

 

"Baek?" Baekhyun hears Ira said. "Are you two done?" She adds and Baekhyun scrambles to get off of Chanyeol's lap. Oh god this is so embarrassing.

 

"Here." Ira says and places the pitcher on the table. Jam and Winnie does the same before sitting on the couch across from each other.

"Ira, you didn't see anything." Baekhyun says and when Ira stares at him, his eyes are telling him, whatever happens say yes or I'll fire you.

Ira nods while smiling, having used to his boss being embarrassed when they're caught.

 

"So, are you three going out or something?" Chanyeol asks. Jam's heart leaps out from her chest the moment Chanyeol started speaking. Her heart went to her eyes and Winnie pinches her. Jam hisses and swats Winnie's hands away.

"I guess we're not," Ira answers for her idiotic friends. She's used to them somehow.

 

Jam has a crush on Chanyeol while Winnie declares that she's in love with Baekhyun. Winnie also says she's crushing on Chanyeol.

"Idiot! You can't love someone and crush on somebody else at the same time! That's cheating!" Jam had said.

 

"So what are they going to do here...?" Baekhyun asks because, damn he wants smexy time with his boyfriend!! 

 

"Uhm, can I ask something?" Winnie asks Baekhyun while fidgeting.

 

DAMN Y'ALL SHE'S BLUSHING JAM AND IRA'S GOING TO COMMIT YAS

 

"You're already asking." Baekhyun says and gets a glass, he smiles around his glass because damn the girl's blushing harder.

His answer actually hurt because it wasn't an answer a normal people would want when asking. But Winnie's not normal so they guesses she's excempted.

"Uhm, no offense, alright? I actually like couples like you."

"Winnie get over it they're waiting." Jam says and Ira laughs this time.

"How do you guys met? Or how did you know you're in love?"

"Well..."

 

**

 

Baekhyun isn't really gay. But Chanyeol is. They are best friend all of the major major cliches in the world, Chanyeol's in love with Baekhyun. But Baekhyun is not. Sadlyf.

"Baek," Chanyeol says one time. They're in Baekhyun's house, Baekhyun's room, reviewing for their final exam. Baekhyun is pursuing arts while Chanyeol is in culinary. They're both sprawled in Baekhyun's bed, didn't know whose limb is whose but being best friends for so long, they couldn't care less.

"Yes?" Baekhyun says, eyes still on his notes. Baekhyun is wearing glasses, Chanyeol notes. He looks so cute with glasses on, he doesn't look like he's seventeen. He looks like twelve. But Chanyeol thinks that's rude to bubble out since Baekhyun gets a lot of compliments about his baby face.

"Can I ask a question?" Chanyeol asks nervously. He plays with his pen because if he doesn't put his hands on anything, he'll probably fidget. "You're already asking." Baekhyun smirks and stares at Chanyeol for a while. He sees Chanyeol's frown and he thinks maybe this is not the time for jokes. "Fire it." Baekhyun says then. He studies Chanyeol's face because he looks... nervous? Baekhyun didn't know.

 

Chanyeol has a plan. He needs to look like nonchalant as possible. Like, he's just curious and will use this question for blackmail material in the future. Right.

 

"Hmm. Are you.. are you interested in someone right now?" Chanyeol finally drops the bomb and stares at his lap, pink tinging his cheeks and his hands are shaking. Way to go for being nonchalant, Chanyeol. Way to go.

"I don't know." Baekhyun thinks of the pretty girls he's seeing. Taeyeon? Nah, she's older. Also, Chanyeol comments one time that Baekhyun's prettier than her. Baekhyun tries hard not to think about the last one.

He thinks again. Park Choa? Nah, she's also old. Kim Seolhyun?

Baekhyun's lips curved into a smile.

"Yes, I do. I mean, I like someone right now."

Chanyeol's heart drops. He shouldn't have asked. He should drop this conversation and go back to reviewing. Right. He's going to--

"She's Kim Seolhyun. She's very pretty. Don't you think?" Okay fine just shut up "I like her smile so much. She's even prettier when she wears less make up." K. No one's asking who even wants to know that "Do you think I stand a chance?" stop this, make this stop.

Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun. He looks.... happy.

"Everyone likes you, Baek." Chanyeol murmurs silently and goes back to his botched up plan from earlier. Review. Right.

 

**

 

"Yah, Kim Seolhyun noticed me today."

"Congrats, Baek."

 

**

 

"I asked her out."

 

Chanyeol smiles at him.

If Baekhyun studies the smile, it actually looked more of a cringe than a smile.

 

**

 

Chanyeol? Are you ignoring me? 

Baekhyun texts one time. Like any other texts Chanyeol receives from Baekhyun since the day he asked Seolhyun out, he deletes it.

 

**

 

Chanyeol, she broke up with me.

The text read. This time, Chanyeol didn't delete it.

I'm coming in ten. He replies and grabs his things.

 

**

 

Byun Baekhyun is crying.

The most fearless guy he met is crying. Crying because of a girl. Crying because he's brokenhearted.

"Ssssshhhh, it's okay. I'm here." Chanyeol murmured against Baekhyun's hair. He hugs the other and Baekhyun curls up in him. The affectionate action hurts so much for Chanyeol.

"Let's drink." Chanyeol suggests. "Yeol, you're sixteen." Baekhyun stops relishing Chanyeol's warmth for a while to look at him.

"You're seventeen. Then?" Chanyeol wiggles his eyebrows for good measure. "And I'm turning seventeen."

"You're barely legal. Sixteen sounds young, Yeol. You're still a baby." Baekhyun tips Chanyeol's chin to tickle it with his finger. Chanyeol stops breathing for a while as he stares at Baekhyun's eyes. They're so close Chanyeol could count the stars on Baekhyun's eyes and-- when did Baekhyun became this pretty? He thought Baekhyun's pretty before and damn he's so in like but this... this feeling is strong. He couldn't get a grip.

"I..." Chanyeol started. Baekhyun stops laughing for a while, Chanyeol looks troubled.

"Hmm?" Baekhyun starts to trace circles on Chanyeol's collarbones to his shoulder. Chanyeol shivers but he doesn't let it show.

"Nothing. Let's drink." Chanyeol repeats what he had suggested and Baekhyun glares at him. Chanyeol had expected the hit on his forehead but that didn't make it less hurt.

"No! I'm the brokenhearted manly man here but I don't want to drink. You're not brokenhearted but you suggested it." Baekhyun snorts and pretends to hurl a book at him.

"Who said I'm not brokenhearted?"

Oops.

 

Oh.

 

Oh.

 

Chanyeol's eyes are larger and he scrambles over a mess of words to cover up what he said, piling a lie over lie but Baekhyun knows he's rambling when he's lying. Baekhyun clamps a hand to his mouth. "Wait. You... You're brokenhearted, Yeol?"

Baekhyun's eyes are clouded with hurt. He's hurt, how and why Chanyeol keep this thing to him. Why he never had an idea that Chanyeol likes someone. Who might it be? Is she pretty? Prettier than him? Does she take care of Chanyeol well? Why did she dump him? Did she love Chanyeol? Did they already did it?

"I can explain, Baek." Chanyeol says. He's close to crying. Heck, he's close to wring his own neck for doing this. "I'm... it's a one sided... love." Good job "I... he doesn't like me because he likes someone else." There you're getting better

Baekhyun's mind whirred at the pronoun.

He.

 

He?

 

He.

 

Okay.

 

Wait. He!

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"He?!" Baekhyun asks with wide eyes and his gasp is apparent.

 

Chanyeol couldn't believe he's done two idiotic things in two sentences. He's about to end his own life now.

 

"I.. yes, Baek. I'm... gay."

 

**

 

After his confession, Baekhyun seems to be careful with his skinships. Damn, they both love skinships so much. They're even cuddling without the both of them knowing but now, the way they move around each other seems calculated. Chanyeol somehow regrets his dumb confession.

 

"Baek," Chanyeol breaks the awkward silence between them. "Hmm?"

Baekhyun's wearing the glasses again. They're reviewing for their quiz for the class they're sharing. Dem Baekhyun's wearing the glasses again deeeeem.

"Uhh, why did Seolhyun dump you anyways?" He didn't know why he wants to know; why he even asked. Curiosity killed the cat.

Baekhyun blushed.

That couldn't be good.

 

Abort mission--

 

"I didn't want to kiss her." Baekhyun says, his head bowed down to hide the pink tinging his cheeks but dem it reaches his ears and it was so cute and dem but wait---

"You what?" Chanyeol asks, his brows furrowed and man, Baekhyun blushed harder dem Chanyeol's itching for his phone he wants to have this saved deeeeem.

"Yeol, I think I'm gay."

 

Because of Chanyeol's major major distraction, he didn't realize that Baekhyun was so brokenhearted that time. If Seolhyun dumped her because he's gay, it's his own fault, right? Then why was he crying that time?

Chanyeol fails to notice this.

 

**

 

"Are you interested in someone right now?" Chanyeol asks.

Baekhyun is blushing.

That couldn't be good.

"Yes."

 

**

 

"I was so brokenhearted that time. He confessed that he was gay I thought I stood a chance." Chanyeol chuckles at the memory.

"You didn't think it was you or something, right?" Ira asks, she's genuinely curious. She's been living with the young couple for a while but the thought of how they met didn't pass her mind.

"Nope. It wasn't him." Baekhyun answers and his eyes are full of adoration and love when he stared at Chanyeol.

"Next!!" Winnie and Jam urged. They actually looked like Chanyeol and Baekhyun's grandchildren who's listening to their grandpa's bedtime stories. They look eager and these moments when her friends look idiots are the moments that what Ira thinks is the preciousest.

"Well..."

 

**

 

"Yeol, he's Kim Jongin. My boyfriend."

 

Baekhyun looks happy.

Chanyeol is miserable.

 

Jongin hangs out with them, even when they're reviewing. It hurts Chanyeol's eyes to see that they're soooo sweet. Chanyeol's relief is they never kissed in front of him. He hopes that they never ever kiss even when they're not in front of him. Baekhyun's not wearing his glasses. Good. At least he has a points above that Jongin for not seeing Baekhyun in glasses.

 

**

 

"Baek, this is Luhan. My boyfriend."

 

Chanyeol's smile is soooo wide it hurts Baekhyun's eyes.

 

**

 

"Chanyeol, happy birthday." Baekhyun greets him and hands him a gift.

They've been distant for a while now, having their own lovelife and their own business in life to attend to.

Chanyeol smiles sooooo wide and for the first time in two months it doesn't hurt Baekhyun's eyes because finally that smile isn't about Luhan, Luhan, Luhan.

 

"Baeeeeek! You got me a guitar!! You're so sweet!!" Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun and carries him. Baekhyun feels something pull at his chest but didn't give much thought about it because Chanyeol likes-- noooo, loves!! his gift!!

"You're the best!!" And Chanyeol pulls him in for a kiss.

 

Wait.

 

Wait.

 

Rewind.

 

Pause.

 

Whaaaaaaat????!!!!!?????!!!

 

Chanyeol's shocked as well when they pulled out.

They kissed. In front of Jongin. In front of Luhan. In front of everyone.

 

ohmyGOOOOOSH

 

It was Baekhyun's fiRST Kiss!!!11!1!1!1!1!

 

(And Chanyeol's first as well.)

 

"I-- that's for a thank you!!" Chanyeol said it soooo bright, not to mention awkwuuuurd he has to look around for his boyfriend and ooooh there he is glaring at him and walking at him and is it him or there's smoke coming out from Luhan's ears and nose and possibly a choochoo train or something as a background?? Luhan's in front of him and Luhan smiles soooo sweet Chanyeol thinks he's pretty but not as pretty as Baekhyun and Luhan lifts an arm and it lands across--

 

Chanyeol falls on his .

 

"We're over!! You didn't even let me kiss you!!" Is what Luhan said before running out of Chanyeol's house.

 

Chanyeol also sees Jongin in front of him, helping him stand up. "Thanks, bro," he breathes and god it hurts to smile and he also sees Jongin lifting an arm and wait that's familiar---

 

Both of his cheeks are bruised.

 

**

 

"Idiot. Jongin broke up with me as well. Idiot. Idiot. Idioooot." Baekhyun says as he aids Chanyeol's bruises. Actually, Chanyeol thinks, his cheeks hurted more when Baekhyun started helping him with it. Or more like dabbing it with cotton but Chanyeol doesn't show it hurts. He's already seventeen and he's a man. Yeah right.

Somehow, his birthday doesn't end well. Both he and Baekhyun came home crying (not literally but Chanyeol's cheeks are hurt and Baekhyun's not helping.). Having their boyfriends break it off because of a simple kiss. They're each other's firsts kiss and though Chanyeol's face isn't well, he doesn't regret it. He actually likes it and he wants more. Oops.

 

Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's wrist his hands. "Do you love him?" Chanyeol asks.

"Who?" Baekhyun raises a brow. Huh. "Luhan. Of course it's Jongin." Duh.

"Love? Big word." Baekhyun answers and somehow it startled Chanyeol. Big word. Right.

"I like Jongin," Baekhyun adds. "But Love.. is a strong word. I'm in love with someone else." Is it Chanyeol or Baekhyun is leaning in?

"Uh, wait, wait," Chanyeol gently pushes Baekhyun's face away from him. "Is it me or you're really leaning in?" Chanyeol asks. He wants to make sure he's not dreaming. "Yes?" Baekhyun returns the question but he's uncertain. Doesn't Chanyeol wanted to kiss him again?

"Oh okay. I thought it was just me or something. Go on." Chanyeol urges and Baekhyun leans in again until it hits Chanyeol.

 

Oh.

 

"WAAAAAAAIT." Chanyeol says again and this time he's breathing is rigid. "Are you going to kiss me?!" Chanyeol screams, he did scream. "Yes?" Baekhyun says again. What's this.

"Oh, okay. I was just making sure. Go on."

Baekhyun laughs and kisses Chanyeol.

 

**

 

"He looks so dumb that time I swear." Baekhyun's laughing as well as the girls except Chanyeol. That was his most embarrassing story and he's sure he won't tell that story to his' and Baekhyun's grandchildren in the future.

 

"Then??" Ira urges this time. They're so sweet.

 

**

 

"Is it fine? Me and you?" Chanyeol asks. They're laying side by side on Baekhyun's bed. Their supposed to be review session turned into a making out session.

"Of course. We could make this work out." Baekhyun kisses Chanyeol's thumb and not so innocently les on it which elicits a moan from the taller.

 

Oh.

 

"We.. we should stop," Baekhyun says and hugs his giant.

 

**

 

"You were both seventeen when you guys happened?" Jam asks when they're done. "Yep." Baekhyun answers and smiles sooo bright Ira and Jam thinks they heard a sound of an underwear dropping. They both looked at Winnie with slitted eyes.

"I'm... seventeen." Winnie says with hearts on her eyes.

"No one asked and no one cares." Jam says and Winnie finds a hard object to throw at her face.

"How old are you?" Ira waits for an answer with bated breath. And so as the bickering duo.

 

 

 

 

 

"Twenty seven."

------

 

A/N

HELLO!! So yeah a fic for my darling IRA!! Happy birthday again, you know ate loves you, right? Always take care of yourself and I hope you liked this one! <3