Chapter Two: Sleeing Arrangements

Love In Korea

The first time I noticed I liked Joonjae was when we had to figure out where I was going to sleep. We were just folding up my clothes when I suddenly realized that I forgot to actually know where I was actually going to sleep. Which should have been the first thing we talked about, other than our underwear sizes. 

I bit my lip, and sighed and roughly shook my shirt that I had in my hand, maybe a little too rough because some of puff looking thing feel right on his cheek. I blushed

“Ah, sorry,” I said as I quickly went to whip it off but he quickly grabbed my hand, making me stop.


“No, it's fine.” He says and stares at me. It felt like the both of us were staring at each other way too long. I found myself almost leaning in towards him but he quickly looked away before I got the chance. I nervously coughed before running my hands together.


“This might be a little weird to bring up now…. But I was wondering where I was going to sleep.” I said and suddenly realization formed on Joonjae’s face. Looks like he didn't think this far ahead. It almost made me smile.


He was cute. Too cute for me.


“Oh, uh, I forgot about that. There's only one room in the apartment.” He says, his face blushing a little. I saw him look over at the couch and I frowned. There was no way I was sleeping on the couch.


“You can't let me sleep on the couch. It looks really uncomfortable.” I said, trying my best to act cute so he could fall for it. There was no way I was sleeping on the couch.


“Right,” he said and sighed, run his hands through his hair. He looked so frustrated and it was cute. “There is enough room for the two of us, there shouldn't be a problem.” 


I almost squealed. Now that was not what I was expecting. I thought he was just going to volunteer to sleep on the couch but being able to share a bed with him was also a major bonus.


Even though I made a promise with myself to hide my gayness for a bit, I couldn't let this go away. 


“Sure, that sounds better.” I said, hopefully not sounding like a creepy. Because mainly I was a creepy.


But he didn't have to know that.


_-_-_-_-_-_-_


They say crushes tend to happen when you lease expect them. Which is sort of true in my book. I have a long track record of crushes, thanks to the fact that I'm around cute guys all the time mainly because I travel all the time. But, with Joonjae it seemed not to happen at once. Everything always seemed to go in slow motion.


Like our first night in the same bed together.


That night Joonjae had been super awkward with me, not talking, taking a longer time in the shower then the normal person. Maybe because he wasn't comfortable with me yet which was fine. After all we just met.


When he finally came in the room I smiled at him, hopping on the bed.


“Your bed is so huge Joonjae,” I said and sighed as I snuggled the sheets. “And soft!”


I heard him chuckle a little before getting in the bed himself. He quickly turned the nights off and moved as far away from me as possible. It sort of made me said in a way. At the time I didn't know why, maybe because I thought he hated me or something. But all I know I was sneakily moving closer to him, and soon enough I was able to turn to look at his face.


He was attractive, his skin was nice and smooth, and he had beautiful lips. I was about to lean in closer until I heard his breathing start getting more rapid and quickly closed my eyes. I felt him staring at me for a bit, making my heart but widely in my chest. I held my breath until finally he turned away from me.


And at that very moment. I knew Joonjae was more than just a pretty face.

 

[ HIII! I've been away for a while but I'm back! Comment and tell me what you think! I missed these boys!]