CHAPTER ONE

Who am I?

Author POV

Krystal was sitting in the teachers office playing with the ring in her finger deep in her thought..until Luna a teacher in W.A.I high school and krystal's bestfreind unterrupted her " krystal why are you spacing out so much these days is there anythig bothering you? you know you can tell me right?"

"*sight* nothing luna its just the wedding is soon and I'm so nervouse"

"don't worry krystal everything will be okey and you were the one who was excited about the wedding and now you are nervouse"

"yeah..Luna I'm still excited but I'm nervouse too"

"don't thin about it so much like what I've told you before everything will be alright besides you love donghae and he loves you too so there's nothing to worry about..by the way how's donghae I didn't seen him for quite long time now?"

"ohh!!he's fine he's busy with work you know being an engineer isn't easy that's why he didn't come to pick me up this past few days"

why am I liying to my self I didn't seen him for five days now..and he didn't even call me..and its still only one month for our wedding is he doesn't want me anymore?

"Aaah I see now buye sweetheart I gotta go I have classe now and don't think too much it's not good for your health"said lua while squeezing krystal hands, krystal just noded and smiled

while in another place far away from korea there's a tombooy who's now packing her stuff in her luggage ready to go somewhere..

her name is amber liu she has 18 years old she's donghae sister but just from her mother that's why theire nicknames are different but they love each other so much now she's goig to live with him because her parents are no longer together and she didn't seen them a lot because of their work..

Back to korea in a restaurant there was donghae and his lover who named Yoona..that's true he's engaged to krystal and their wedding will be next month he thought he loves krystal but everything changed when he met yoona..now he feel guilty about krystal because he knows she loves him.

 

SO HOW WAS IT??

IN THIS STORY AMBER WILL BE YOUNGER THAN KRYSTAL

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES

AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS....COMMENTS ARE LOVE!!