the anime and manga convention

Soulmates (VMin)

The next 3 weeks were unbelievably hard for me. I didnt get to see Jimin, we also didnt skype or anything. Just texting all day, and even all night on the weekend. It was nice, but just not enough once I knew how his lips felt on mine and how his arms felt around my body. It was awful, and all I did was missing him. But then, the day I've been waiting for for 3 weeks now had finally come. There was a big anime and manga convention in the state Jimin and I lived in and we were both going to be there. I was going there with two close friends, Jungkook and Zelo. We sat in the train. "So I heard you have a boyfriend now?" Zelo smirked. "Yes he does." Jungkook grinned. I blushed. "Y-Yes I do." Zelos eyes lit up. "Tell us more about him." "Okay so his name is Jimin. I met him on the Internet like... 1 year ago. Last month, he surprisingly visited me and we got together. I..really love him." Jungkook sighed. "Thats so cute. I wish I had relationship like that." Zelo nodded in agreement. "Yes, you two are relationship goals!" He giggled. "If you two want to you can meet him today. Hes coming, too." Now they both giggled in excitement. "Great!" 

After 1 1/2 h on the train we were finally there. We ate some snacks, took a look at the many stands with merchandise, stuffed toys or special things from Japan. We got K-Pop merch and ate more snacks! More like: Zelo and Jungkook ate more snacks because I was way too excited. I bounced up and down when we finally made our way to the place where Jimin and I wanted to meet. "JIMIN!" I cheered when I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. "Hi!" He hugged me. "How are you?" He asked quietly. "Perfect, and you?" "Same." He smirked and kissed me. "You guys are too cute." Zelo said. "Whos this honey?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Oh, this are Jungkook and Zelo, two really good friends. And whos this?" I said as I pointed to a group of people behind him. "This are Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin." We all greeted each other and then went on together. Jimin held my hand the entire time. " Are we bothering you?" Jungkook asked unsurely. "Of course not!" I smiled. "Walk beside us. 

Half an hour later, Zelo stopped our group. "Guys, Jungkook and I want to grab a proper dinner. Want to join us?" "No..But go, We'll find you later!" Jimin said. But we didnt overthink the situation enough as we seperated. 

Jimin, me and his friends went to see a few more stands and stopped by a river. Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin watched some street dancers while Jimin pulled me aside. He hugged me tightly and we just watched the sunset together. It was perfect. 

When it got darker, Jimin and the others had to leave. "Where are your friends?" Jimin asked. "I dont know. Lets walk to the train station, I'll find them." Suddenly, we had to hurry so Jimin and his friends got the train. But when we were out of the mob of people, they were nowhere to be seen. "." Jimin cursed. We wandered around to find a bench. He pulled out his phone, after 20 minutes he could reach them. They had to take the next train and were going to meet at the train station. 

But my friends where still not here. They didnt answer their phone or anything. Since they were still not there when Jimins second train drove off, his friends left without him and he stayed with me so I wasnt alone. Again he fell asleep in my arms. I knew that he could sleep best like this. I took a photo of it anyways and sent it too his phone (which had run out of juice earlier). At midnight, I woke him up. "Baby, your train.." His eyes snapped open. "Right." He groaned. " I dont want to leave you.." "We'll see us again. Go now." He pressed a last kiss to my lips and left without another word. After another 10 minutes, my friends magically appeared at the train station and we took the next train home.