The day we got together

Soulmates (VMin)

"What?! You are not telling me right now that you are on your way to my house?" "But I am. I'll be there in like 2 hours." My heart skipped a beat. I've waited more than one year for this moment and in 2 hours it was going to happen? Impossible! I was so not prepared for this. I got ready, cleaned up my room and also picked out the prettiest clothes I could find. When I was finally finished, I sat down on my sofa and looked on the clock on my wall. He was going to be here any moment. , , . "Honey, someones visiting you!" My mum shouted from downstairs. "Coming.." I answered, got up, opened the door and went down the stairs. And there he was. He came walking towards me with a big grin on his face. And god, he was even prettier in person. I couldnt really do anything. He hugged me tightly. "Hi." He simply whispered while holding me even tighter. "Hi." I was smiling like an idiot. After a good minute, we let go of each other. "What do you want to do?" I asked him. "Show me where you live. Is there anything exciting around?" "Not really....just some..nature...I guess." I laughed. "Okay, then we are going for a walk." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the door. I showed him the little forest near my house, and also the wide, golden fields. We talked about god and the world and it felt like we had known each other since forever. Back at my house, we laid down in my bed. "Can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked. "S--sure--" I stuttered. We sat up, he gently took my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine. Only a few seconds, then his lips were gone again. "Not bad for your first kiss." He said with a smirk. "Really? Good." I smiled. This was my first relationship ever. We laid down again and he fell asleep on my shoulder, with his arm around my waist. I took a picture, the sight was just too heavenly. We napped a bit (perfect date tho) and after that, he had to leave again. "I'll see you as soon as possible. Bye, Tae Tae." He said an pressed a kiss to my lips. "Bye Jiminnie~" 

"He is really nice." My mum said as soon as Jimin was gone. "I told you!" "I know, I know." She laughed. "You were right. You can go and visit him next time!" "Woah really?" I practically jumped from from my chair in excitement. "Yeah.." She answered and turned to the stove again. 

I texted Jimin the good news, got ready and went to bed with the biggest smile on my face. In my dream, the date repeated itself and I had the best sleep since a few weeks.