Chapter 1 - Fake Friends

Soulmates (VMin)

"Hi Taehyung, nice to meet you!" Jimin texted. Hoseok, Jimin and I texted the whole night, but it was hard seeing them flirting all the time. Jimin must have noticed me getting quieter so he texted me privately. "Is everything okay?" I smiled a bit. "Of course. You two are really cute!" He just send the emoji which was crying because of laughter. "Do you really think thats serious? Have you never noticed he's just fake? :D" My breath stopped at his words. "What? o.o" "Yeah, his pics have bad quality and you can find them all over the internet." We confronted Hoseok with that in the group chat. "Hoseok, be honest. Are you fake?" As expected, he completely freaked out. "Are you being serious right now? I thought we were friends! I never said this before, but you lost me, here and now!" 

I went to bed with a lot of thoughts in my head. Could this really be? I mean, why should Jimin lie? I rolled around in my bed for a good 2 hours with the same questions in my head until I decided to get up and look his pictures up on the internet. I rolled out of my bed and hauled myself to my desk. It really only took me a few seconds to use googles "search by images" to find his profile pics on sites like tumblr, pinterest and weheartit. "You were right.." I texted JImin. "Of course I was, I'm sorry for you..." 

After that, I could finally sleep. I woke up to a text of Hoseok: "I'm sorry, Taehyung. Jimin was right. But how I look was the only thing I was lying about. I really like you and I dont want to lose you!" I really tried keeping in touch with him after that, he even send me real pictures of him and stuff, but I couldnt trust him anymore. I texted more with Jimin now, but he was really cold and quiet towards me. But he had something special about him. He was an interesting person with the prettiest face ever and an interesting and deep personality. "Wait, how do I know you are not a fake, too? You are really to pretty to be real.." "We can skype." He just said. A few days later, we really did it. It was awkward, but cute. He really wore a Pikachu Onesie and we talked about our cats and a lot of other things. After 3 hours, we ended the call and I went to bed with a smile on my face. 

After that, he got friendlier, texted me more often and told me a lot of things about himself. We skyped a few times, it was always pretty awkward but nice. Then, he moved. I was afraid he would move far away, but he moved "near" me. Means: 4 hours, by train. We wanted to meet up since then, but my parents were in the way. "Hes going to you! You cant meet a person from the internet! No way!" I had to hear things like these whenever I asked for permission to meet my best friend. And he really was my best friend. He trusted me and I trusted him. We were there for each other and I always really liked him. I guessed for him, it was nothing more than a nice internet friendship. But I liked him from the beginning. 

Then, I went on holidays. Me and my family drove to Croatia. Little did I know that this trip will be more than just a nice vacation. Jimin and I texted every night until 3 or 4 am, we talked about everything and anything and he also flirted with me, was concerned when I was feeling a little bit sick one day and always wanted to know how my day was going. It was cute, really. I had to admit, I probably 'loved' him. As much as you can love a person over the internet. That evening, I received a really long text. "You always make me smile. I love how you make me feel, you make me happy. I know this sounds crazy. because  I never met you. But I really like you and I want you to be my boyfriend as soon as we see each other for the first time."