Chapter two.

Hopeless. Pathetic. Stupid.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is graduation day. They finally graduated.

Since that incident, Chanyeol had been avoiding Baekhyun. Not full avoiding the boy, it was just like he didn’t want to go to a place if it’s just both of them, and he will talk shortly to Baekhyun. Not like the usual, he will talk a lot with Baekhyun.

And Baekhyun understood the situation. He cannot just moved on from Chanyeol over a night, right? Move on needs a time as well. But the problem is he doesn’t think that he could move on from Chanyeol. His first love and first heartbreak.

Baekhyun left the school as soon as the ceremony is over, leaving Kyungsoo who is calling for him and Chanyeol beside him who wore a expresionless face.

Baekhyun walked to the nearest park and sat at the bench that far away from the crowd. There were a few students from different schools that just graduated as well. Baekhyun took out his camera from his bag. Ever since he has a camera he will took the camera with him everywhere he gone. He wanted to wash his mind from everything by taking a picture.

“ Hey....” A voice is heard from behind.

There is standing a tanned boy with a same uniform as him. Baekhyun doesn’t know him but he greeted the boy back. A simple ‘hey’ word.

“ You may be do not know me but I have like you since the first year. My name is Jongin. Kim Jongin.” The boy said shyly.

Baekhyun couldn’t take the boy words to his brain. “ You what?”

“ I like you, Byun baekhyun and happy belated birthday..”

 

***

 

Since the day he met Jongin, he is back to a cheerful person again. He was being distance from his bestfriends. It’s not like he want to avoid his bestfriends, but his bestfriends were busy with college things. Baekhyun himself decided to not to go to college. He will take a photograph school in London.

He didn’t tell his besfriends yet about his decision. Because he didn’t want to. His bestfriends might be forbid him to go to London. Kyungsoo might but he didn’t know about Chanyeol.

Talking about Jongin, Baekhyun told Jongin that he already have someone he loves so there’s no way he will like Jongin back. The boy of course sad. Who will not be sad after being rejected? But the boy understood.

“ I will never try to brush away my feeling, I will let the time heal everything instead.” Jongin words after being rejected by Baekhyun were still lingering on Baekhyun mind until now.

How could a bad-boy-looking person like Jongin said something mature like that. If only Baekhyun met Jongin earlier than he met Chanyeol, he will gladly accept Jongin as his boyfriend.

When Baekhyun told Jongin that he will take a photograph school in London, Jongin is surprised but then he said something that made Baekhyun more surprised than him. “ I’ll go with you then.”

At first Baekhyun forbid him to go with him but Jongin kept insisting to go with Baekhyun.

“ You just experienced your first heartbreak and do you think you could just go away like that? Running away from the truth? You might be hurt yourself more if you have nobody there with you..” Jongin said. Yeah.. Baekhyun told him everything about his Triangle-Love situation.

And with that Baekhyun allowed Jongin to go with him to London. The younger will take law scholarly. In London. With him. And maybe it will progress their friendship.

Goodbye Kyungsoo. Goodbye Chanyeol.

 

***

 

Sender: LovelyBaekpup

“ Soo, meet me on the playground right now. I need to tell you something important.”

He sent the messages to Kyungsoo. And awhile later, Kyungsoo came with a worried face.

“ What’s the important thing, Baek?” Kyungsoo asked while panting.

Kyungsoo saw a sad expression through Baekhyun smile. His smile doesn’t reach his eyes. Andit made Kyungsoo even worried. It’s been a long time he met Baekhyun. Maybe around two weeks ago. He has been busy with college things and when he wasn’t busy, Baekhyun made a reason that he was busy as well.

“ Soo, I will go to London tomorrow, to take my photograph school. And I dont know if I will comeback or not.” Baekhyun said not looking into Kyungsoo eyes.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes while yelling. “ What?”

“ You heard me,”

“ No. I will never approve you to go. I know that you love Chanyeol, baek. And you are misunderstand me with him. I dont have a feeling for him, baek.” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

Baekhyun speechless. How did Kyungsoo know about this? Did Chanyeol told him?

Like he was reading Baekhyun’s mind, Kyungsoo said. “ Yes. He told me. And he just confessed to me that he like me, I rejected him. He likes you. I’m sure he likes you, baek. He is just lost and you have to lead him.”

“ No, soo. He is not lost. I can saw the way he stare at yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter