The Beginning

Best of Luck《최고의행운》

Flight SE302 from Beijing to Incheon is ready for departure last call for boarding. 

Eunji sprant to the boarding gate, she was so pumped for Seoul but ended sleeping in. whoops how clumsy on her part. 


Flight SE302 has landed in Incheon, the time is 6.52 am and is 27 degrees outside.

 

Kim Jieun, I told myself,get your act together.

 

I'm finally home, eight years in Beijing and now im back and ready to get my life together. 

Oh gosh, i wonder what my parents will think of me. I'm so excited to see Taeyeon and Soojung, what do they look now? Are they still the same?

 

"Yah! Jieun unnie!" 

I recognised the voice of my extremely loud sister. I jogged over to her, i met Soojung with a big hug. Unlike myself she seemed bright and wide awake, my she has grown up to be beautiful. Tears started to drop from her doe-shaped eyes, even when crying she is beautiful.

"What's wrong Soojung?"

She sniffled. "Yah, i'm not crying, i'm just overwhelmed that you're finally back! Mum, dad and unnie are waiting in the car, Let's go!"

 

Being back in Korea, is so nostalgic. I didn't even get to finish my nostalgic moment before being attacked into a hug. The warmth of family is unbreakable, in that moment i felt so loved and couldn't be more happy. 

"Why did i ever send you to Beijing to study, my have i missed you." 

The comfort of my mothers words where overwhelming. This day marks the beginning of my new journey. 


Standing at the gates of Victory High marked another important day in my journey. With my sisters by my side i can accomplish anything.

Kim Jieun, it really is time to get yourself together.

 

We walked onto campus together, stares from every direction followed us. My sisters must be popular, some of the guys look like they would die for them. desperate much.

"I'm gonna head to the office first"

With my timetable in hand it was officially time to start the day. Heading down the halls without anyone by my side left a feeling of uneasiness in my stomach. The feeling of nausea was completely gone in a split second - the squeal of a fangirl. A hoard of screaming girls ran past me, all desperate to see someone? something? It was quite amusing actually. 

A group of 8 boys came into sight. Jaw dropping looks. Not figuratively. Literally.

Stuck in the same position with my jaw open, i was sure to catch a fly in there. I'm about 99% sure i looked like an idiot. What a great first impression. Way to go Jieun! 

"HEADS!"

Before i knew it a volleyball came flying straight at me.

"Are you okay?" A deep and husky voice reverbrated through your body. Looking like a deer stuck in the headlights with maybe 99% of the campus staring me down was perhaps the most embarassing moment i have ever experienced. Oh gosh what have i done. His eyes were so captivating, i could see the raw emotion he held in his eyes. I felt like i was in heaven.

 

"OH MY GOSH KAI OPPA SPOKE TO HER"

"HE'S SO NICE"

"I WISH I WAS HER, SHE'S SO PRETTY OF COURSE KAI WOULD LIKE HER"

"WHAT A BIT*CH, SHE MUST HAVE POISONED HIM OR SOMETHING"

The last statement snapped me out of my daze. I ran as fast as i could, i could feel my cheeks burning i had to run. 


Before i knew it i had found myself in the school garden. How did i end up here. I question myself too. Wait. How am i going to find my way back. Good going Jieun. So much for getting yourself together.

 

Looking around, i was totally lost. I sighed in defeat, so much for being ready to start a new journey. I let out a scream releasing all my feelings. Why am i screaming again? Is it because i made a complete and utter fool out of myself on my first day? Or that i got lost in the first hour of school? Maybe because im just and idiot.

"Would you shut up i'm trying to sleep here."


Authors Note :)

Hello everyone! This is a short intro~ Look forward to the next chapter!