ANSWER

drowning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Gasps*

The Amber woke up drenched with her own sweat.

She look at the calendar, and she exhaled as she saw the date, indicating Krystal's 18th birthday.

Everything is just a dream, a nightmare to be exact. Now all she needed to do is to get out of her wet bed and prepare for today's school and meet her princess.

 

 

Amber can see Krystal at the middle of the singing crowd, she can see her alive and smiling. She watched as she saw many guys giving  her presents, showering her attention and never ending greeting. She can see her wearing a particular necklace she knows by heart, a necklace she personally designed and fabricated just for this ine very special girl, one special princess.

 

Amber saw how Krystal excused herself from the crowd and make a beeline to go near her, to Amber.

 

"Thanks for this." Krystal said while holding the pendant. She's smiling to Amber and all she can do is smiled back.

"Umm, D..do you think, you can go to my party? You know to celebrate my 18th birthday?", Krystal stuttered, Amber noticed it but she didn't said anything, still to dazed to talk.

Krystal took the silence as a no, but she really want this girl to be present, she wanted Amber to be there. 

"Umm, there won't be any pools or body of water in the event place so you don't have to worry about going home wet.", She chucked as she tried to joke.

But she didn't get any answer or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter