Washable Marker

Us 6, Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah POV:

“Minah!” I woke up from my nap. I swear it only felt like 3 minutes. I woke to all 5 of them surrounding me. “It’s lunch.” I rubbed off the drool on my face and walked out of the class with my friends, Yejin, Jieun, Taehyung, Myungsoo, and Jackson.

“I can’t believe you took another nap! Aish! How do you do it? You always take naps but always get the best grades?” Jackson asked as he took a bite of his hamburger.

“I really don’t know…” I say then looked around the table. “Hey guys, did you hear that Peniel might come back,” they all look up from the their food, mouths hung open.

“What! He can’t come back after what he did to you!” Yejin said then took my hand in hers, “Ya, girl, you need to stop thinking about Peniel, he ruined your life.” I can tell all of them really love me, by how they keep wining about me staying away from Peniel.

Peniel is my ex-boyfriend; he got me to do drugs and all these other things. All 5 of them tired to stop me from seeing him after they found out what I was doing with him, he also cheated on me but like the idiot I am, I didn’t care and let him come back. Eventually, he moved to America to a rehab center, I never saw him since.

“It’s okay, I’m over him. I wont even go near him if he comes back.” I say to reassure them. To be honest I still had little feelings towards Peniel. They all sighed in relief and I laughed, “Were you guys really that worried?” They all nodded in unison.

“Hey Taehyung! When are you going to give me the $10 from bet earlier?” Jieun said then glared at Taehyung. Taaehyung flumbled around in his uniform pocket and pulled out the $10.

“Here.” He gave it to Jieun and smiled. “She’s so stupid.” All of them burst out laughing. I look at them with a confused look.

“I’m the best!” Myungsoo said then they all laughed again.

“And she always brags about how smart she is!” Jackson said then flicked my forhead.

“Yah! Aish!” I said as I motioned to punch him.

“I tried to stop them, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter