WangTae Fashion Show!

Us 6, Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV:

“So what do you think Taehyung would look like as a lady bug?” I asked. School was over and we were at Jieun’s house. They all looked at me, “hey I was just wondering…” I say. I tried to picture him and it was not pretty. I cringed my face at the thought.

“Just imagined it huh?” Yejin asked. I nodded, and we all burst out laughing.

“Hey but I do have a ladybug costume in my room, Taehyung, wanna try it on?” Jieun asked.

“Yeah, sure.” We all looked at him.

“Dude, are you serious, we were kidding.” Minah said then hit him in the arm. I still wanted to him in a ladybug suit though…

“You know what I still wanna see him in one.” Myungsoo said then I nodded after.

“Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.” Yejin, Jieun, and Minah sighed at my comment.

“I’ll really do it.” Taehyung stood up, “come on, let’s have a fashion show! Since Jackson thought of me in a ladybug outfit, lets have him in a dress!” My eyes opened wide, I would look way better than him! I’ll do it!

“Okay fine, your going down Ladybug! Myungsoo, Minah, and Yejin are the judges, while you,” I pointed to Jieun, “you are the person who dressed us up!” I said excitedly. Taehyung jumped up and down while the rest of the four sighed.

“Jackson, Taehyung, how do I say this in the nicest way possible…” Minah said.

“You guys are going to look ugly as .” Yejin said finishing Minah’s sentence for her.

Minah, Jieun, and Myungsoo nodded. What haters, they just know we look too good. “Well I’m going to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter