❝ Request ❞

❝ Some ❞

Tuesday afternoon. Sunggyu’s dark messy hair was peeking out through the thick cloth of duvet, still sleeping on someone else’s black leather couch. After that night meeting with his ex-lover, he got himself drunk while slurring out complains and good memories to his friend. Also, remembering the reason what made him left her.

A gentle nudge on the lifeless like body stirred the man’s slumber up. “Hyung.. Get up. I know we are closed today but we should at least do our inventory.” His best friend cooed softly while trying to wake him up. Though, he receives a groan and a change in sleeping position as a reply.

With a deep sigh, Woohyun left him inside his apartment after sticking a note on the coffee table that there’s a hangover soup and medicine prepared for him.

---------------------------

As Soyou stepped out from the recording studio, a frowning man approached her. He was wearing a white suit with a navy necktie to match with. She looked up to him and smiled as she tipped her head gently for a sign of respect towards the elder. The old man was the one who recruited her after winning the contest. She truly felt grateful during that time but also guilty for the cost of all the glory she received.

“Are you sure about what you did? I don’t think he will agree to sing with you. Let’s just get you someone more famous – or someone international! I bet you’ll like that.” The elder suggested with hope that she will take the offer but she just shook her head firmly, giving him a straight look. “I already told you, sir. He’ll call me someday before the concert. Hopefully.” The last word was barely heard by his boss. There is nothing wrong to try, right? She just wished that a call will come.

-----------------------

Sunggyu was sitting on the same chair where they last talked inside his bar. He called Soyou after a week of Woohyun’s pleading to ask her what’s with this all about. He was also curious just like his best friend. They agreed to talk in the same place but earlier time since she has a schedule. Soyou entered the meeting place after a while and made her way to the empty bar, sitting across him.

There was an awkward tension between them but Sunggyu tried to break it as he coughed dryly while rubbing the back of his neck.

“I have two questions to ask you. He asked, meeting her eyes as he wanted to have answers. He was confused with her barging(not technically though) into his bar and asking him to sing along with her.

 “How did you find me? And why do you even want me to sing with you?”

“Firstly, Bora told me your place.” Sunggyu cursed mentally at his talkative friend. He knows Bora is close to Soyou but she should know not to spill everything to her. Besides, she also knows the reason why he left her. They were drunk in a reunion party with Bora, Woohyun and the rest of the gang when he admitted to them what really happened. It was the alcohol’s fault for spilling out his secret, not his. He won’t blame himself to everything he done.

“Secondly, I keep my promise.” Soyou said matter-of-factly. It was true they promised it a long time ago, but that’s not the reason what Sunggyu wants to hear. He sighed in defeat and dropped his shoulder. He should figure everything by himself.

“When will be the first rehearsal?” After hearing this, Soyou almost jumped on her seat in joy. Almost. She calmed herself with quiet inhale and exhale before responding to him.

“The day after tomorrow. In Starship studio. 9 in the morning.”

 

 

----------------------

a/n: sorry for the lack of update. ; ; anyway, here and enjoy!