❝ One Day ❞

❝ Some ❞

It was a fine Monday. It’s also the start of a new semester. Bright light rays passed through the window and hit against the face of a brunet haired male directly, making him groan in annoyance. He rolled around his bed whilst covering himself with his blanket until a loud ringing disturbed his morning more. He sighed in defeat and slowly got up from his bed. Stretching his arms over his head with a long yawn, he started preparing for his day.

Kim Sunggyu was finally on his third year in a university after a lot of hardships during the last two semesters. He’s also the new music club’s leader, gathering almost everyone’s vote in the club. And he completely devoted himself in his studies and to his club this semester since graduating is not too far for him.

He arrived just on time inside the classroom and took his usual seat beside the window. Dropping his bag down carelessly on the floor, he planted his face onto the table and closed his eyes – trying to get more sleep before the professor came. After almost half an hour, the professor finally showed up and Sunggyu was shaken by a hand on his shoulder. He held back a yawn while his eyes fluttering, adjusting to the lights in the classroom.

“The professor is here now.”

A girl’s voice woke him completely and turned his head to face her. She was smiling towards him, a beautiful smile.

“I’m Kang Jihyun, by the way.” She pulled her hand back to offer him a handshake. 

 

And he gladly took her hand and shook it firmly while muttering his name out. Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu.”

 

After their class together, Sunggyu introduced Jihyun to everyone in his circle of friends including the members in his club. Heechul, one of the members, welcomed her with a warm hug. 

“We will be good friends in the future!” Heechul exclaimed, smiling brightly at her. 

And Jihyun nodded her head and returned the smile at him before moving her gaze back to Sunggyu who was busy talking with two girls and one man. The brunet male shifted his eyes towards Jihyun and smiled softly at her.

Since that day, she became officially a member of the music club. And also, the members began teasing both Sunggyu and Jihyun together. It was unusual to them that their leader bring someone into the club, especially a girl. It’s pretty obvious to everyone that two were slowly making progress. They were not surprised anymore after hearing from Woohyun, Sunggyu’s best friend, that the two were officially a couple after a year together.

 

----------------------------------

a/n: here's a short story on how they first met. 

i did not focus much on it since the present one is the present of the story- so yeah. cx

enjoy!