Prologue - Help Me, I'm Pregnant

Dear Diary (English Version)

Tuesday, March 31st 2015

Dear diary,

 

'Think a thousand times before deciding a case, regret later on it is useless.'

I should have remembered those words. Maybe if I had, my life wouldn’t be ruined like this. If I knew it, my eyes probably were able to see that the man I loved wasn’t the true love that I wished for. Now, I only can regret why I didn’t realized that my lover doesn’t love me, he only loved my body!

The gentle touch of his skin, his sawder and every kiss I pleasure has led me to the lowest point in my life. All those passionate full nights that I spendt with him has turned out to open the gates of destruction for myself when I realized that a little baby is living in me. I am pregnant with his child, a man who can not be responsible to me, because he already has a wife.

My life is ruined. Evidently, he only used me to release his stupid lust of and I was also dumb enough to enjoy the way he treated me. Everything is just leading to one tough decision. Am I able to keep this little baby? Or should I just get the hell rid of it so I can continue living normally like nothing has happened? Oh Diary, I really don’t know.

Hwang Sonna