Drabble 2: Wish

Hundreds of words, thousands of images
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Drabble 2: Wish

"Hyung, Italy is so hot" Kyuhyun said waving a hand in front of his face, trying to fan himself.

"Why are we standing here? Can't we go in a cafè? I want an icecream." Kyuhyun added, going through his "Italy for dummies" guide he bought in Incheon airport before departing. "I read that Italy has the best icecream! Please hyung, I wanna try it" he pleaded, trying to give Sungmin his best puppy-eyes.

Sungmin rolled his eyes. "Shush Kyu! We are almost there" he pointed at the big fountain in front of them.

"This is stupid!" Kyuhyun blushed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's not! And now shut up and give me 3 pocket money and you do the same" Sungmin said, finally finding a spot to stand near the fountain. He grabbed Kyuhyun's wrist, pulling him with him.

They stood near the fountain, giving their backs at the beautiful monument. Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun's free hand in his and squeezed it tightly, smiling at him.
 
"Okay Kyu! First one is for a wish to come back in Italy. Ready?"  he said and Kyuhyun nodded. The two boys threw one of the pocket money in the fountain.

"Second one is for a wish to find the love of your life" Sungmin said "But I don't think we need it" he added and Kyuhyun blushed, Sungmin giggled at the cute sight. "So lets wish to stay together forever" they threw the second coin in the fountain.

"And the third one is for a wish to marry the love of your life!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter