Big boys do kiss.

big boys eat broccoli (it says here they also kiss)

"You have to eat this."

"NO!"

"Come on, Baekhyun eat this broccoli already!" I seriously need to get paid for this job.

"NO I WON'T. I'M A BIG BOY!"

"Yes, yes you are. Big boys listen to elders, right?"

"NO, BIG BOYS DO THINGS ON THEIR OWN. HMP." Baekhyun turned away and pushed his plate away from him. Another sigh was emitted off Jongin's mouth. Teaching his cousin Baekhyun how to eat vegetables is hard, unlike that boy in front of them, and his friend, Oh Sehun.

"Good job, Chan! Since you've finished your veggies already,"

"I can eat my desserts?!" the little boy exclaimed. Sehun chuckled and ruffled his hair. "That's right!"

Baekhyun, on Jongin's peripheral view could be seen leaking with jealousy. Jongin inwardly smirked. "Lol, you can't eat your desserts."

"Please give me my desserts! Please Jongin hyung? Bbuing bbuing?" the boy muttered, doing cute v-signs in front of Jongin. He sighed. Ugh, what the .

"Your aegyos wouldn't work for me."

Baekhyun pouted and stared at Chanyeol..'s food. As if on cue, Sehun's cellphone just rang, blasting a Baby by Justin Bieber tune. He (embarrassingly) excused himself but no one listened, only Jongin. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were too preoccupied.

Sehun stood by the door, making constant gestures in sync with his voice on the phone. Seems like that call is important, and maybe Sehun has important things to do.

After finishing the call, Sehun grabbed his backpack, phone and wallet on the table. "Jongin, we need to go to school, urgent. Club meeting."

The latter slumped his shoulders and harshly scratched his hair. "What?! It's Saturday! What about your cousin and my cousi—"

"We're big boys, Jongin hyung." Baekhyun smirked and raised his eyebrows. "Go to your crush. You need some alone time with him. You're dreading it."

Chanyeol chuckled and Jongin flared. "You're just 6—"

Jongin was pulled by Sehun away from his chair while he's still continuing his protest against Baekhyun. A faint shriek from Sehun was heard, and maybe an explanation from Jongin, and Sehun saying 'kids don't lie.'.

"Get off me Jon—KIDS TAKE CARE! I PROMISE TO GIVE YOU TREATS! THIS IS ONLY FAST SORRY!" he yelled.

Chanyeol munched on his dessert while staring at Baekhyun who's still wearing a devilish smirk and staring at the door even though Jongin hyung and Sehun hyung already left. The boy seemed to notice Chanyeol, so his smirk disappeared and it was replaced by a odd and confused look.

"Why are you staring?" 

Chanyeol's ears gone pink. "Y-you should eat your broccolis already. Jongin hyung would be scolded."

"Nah, who cares." Baekhyun crossed his arms and bowed his head but raised it afterwards, already wearing another knowing smirk. He slammed his hands against the hard wooden table and moved forward towards Chanyeol.

"Hehe, what?"

"Give me all your desserts and I wouldn't tell you got a F on your quiz!"

Chanyeol's gone pink again. "But Jongin hyung—"

Baekhyun cut him short. "Jongin hyung wouldn't know. Come on, give me your desserts so everyone would be safe!"

Chanyeol hesitated while biting his lips and staring at his food. He was confused of what he would do. His 6-year-old mind couldn't take it. Should he make an excuse? But what if Baekhyun would be mad? What if he wouldn't talk to him?Chanyeol would be sad and he would cry. "B-but I also want my desserts. I'm sorry Baekhyun hyung."

He closed his eyes and waited for a blow from Baekhyun, but what comes after made him smile.

"Hmm." Baekhyun hummed lightly, staring at his own food before he began picking up his fork again and toying the contents of the plate. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have threatened you. I'm a big boy, right? Big boys don't threaten each other."

Chanyeol nodded, his curls bouncing on his head. Yes you are!

Baekhyun proceeds on eating all the broccoli, and then the cabbages and soup his Jongin hyung made. Chanyeol forgot how he wants all of his food for himself, because seeing Baekhyun eat made him content.

Baekhyun, with a distaste look pushed all his food away after a few minutes of whining and complaining. "There! Come to think of it, it wasn't that bad. I guess I could have my desserts, right?"

Chanyeol nodded slowly while roaming his head around the table. He furrowed his eyebrows as he turned to Baekhyun with a questionable look painted on his face. "But you haven't got any desserts!"

Baekhyun chuckled heartily and it made Chanyeol's breathing ragged. Baekhyun, with his semi chubby hands pulled Chanyeol over. 

"I've eaten my desserts already. While Jongin hyung wasn't looking." he chuckled and yet again, Chanyeol's stomach churned because of he-doesn't-know-why reason. And when he realized Baekhyun hyung was already on his side, tiptoeing, his face on the same level as his, his heart somersaulted.

No stopping right now.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and planted a soft kiss onto Chanyeol's lips before  backing away, screaming like a maniac and running around the house, embarrassed. He went up his room and banged the door close, Chanyeol hearing a faint 'sorry chANYEOL ITS SAYS ON THE INTERNET BIG BOYS KISS!'

Chanyeol couldn't help but smile.