Chapter 2

Chase Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RING!!

The bell rang and the students gushed out of the class like a tsunami wave. It was recess. I stood up and yawned lazily.

At last…

I turned to look at Heechul, and apparently, he was busy chit-chatting with the girls---He was in paradise.

Argh…I rolled my eyes. Has he forgotten about me…

Back at the corner of the class, by the window, the selca turtle was busy snapping shots of himself.

I sighed. They are so abnormal…I thought. Then I felt a gentle tap on my shoulders. I shoved and turned around. I was surprised to see the blonde in front of me, looking at me with his puffy eyes, and the bunny beside him

God…it's so mesmeric….

Our gazes locked for a couple of seconds until I regained my 'consciousness'.

…what am I even thinking…

I quickly cut it out and returned to my normal self again. I guessed the blonde's cheeks were probably burning red just now.

The silence was awkward.

"Umm…won't you go to the cafeteria..?" The blonde stuttered, shyly.

I scoffed. "Huh! Of course I will."

"Oh…okay," The blonde replied.

I watched them left the room. Out of the blue, someone cupped my cheeks from behind.

"Ya! KIM HEECHUL!" I bellowed and shot a deadly glare at him.

Heechul broke out into laughter. "Looks like I've just seen part of the romance movie live. Eh…And both of you were blushing…" Heechul grinned sweetly in front of my face.

Is he kidding me? What!? Did I even blush! Geez, can't trust that guy any way.

I faked a smile back at Heechul. "You are nuts." And I headed my way to the cafeteria, leaving Heechul behind with the turtle.

I wondered if the turtle was even hungry.

Hmm…a diet maybe.. I smirked and made my way down the corridor to the bustling cafeteria.

 

I didn't felt like eating much actually though my stomach was complaining a lot. I grabbed a taco and searched for a place to sit. Just for your information, tacos are my favourites and I swear I could just live on tacos every day.

Heechul followed close behind me, with a taco is his hand too.

We were still in search for a place to sit. Girls were insisting us to sit with them and it was sickening.

Then I heard someone called out my name. He was waving at us to come sit at their table. Immediately, I recognised him. He was from our class, Kyuhyun, I think…I didn't actually remember his name right, except that I overheard he was a real genius and got into our class. He was said to be two years younger but it was just a belief. No one actually knew his birth date.

"Well at least, we got a place to settle at last…" I told Heechul and we sat down at the table. There were three other students at the table, two of them, their names still unknown to me.

Anyway, I started eating my taco silently. Heechul was immersed in talking with the guy sitting opposite him. He was a Chinese and he wasn't that fluent in speaking either. The way they were talking to each other, …hmmm… I guess I ship them…

Then to my bewilderment, Heechul started introducing me to everyone. I looked up at him. That jerk, as usual, caught me looking at him and decided to have some fun------his own fun basically.

"You know,…you can never leave Donghae alone in the dar—"

"WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP." I interrupted. Heechul obviously tried to hold back his laughter and then pretended to sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter