Chapter 1

Chase Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter One*

"Donghae, you better wake up now~" a voice spoke tenderly.

A voice so sweet...I wanna kiss those lips….

But every imagination and thoughts spinning in my mind shattered into a million pieces when an ear-piercing voice shouted right into my right ear.

"Donghae!!!!We are going to be late!!!!!! Wake up or I'll kiss you!"

Now, this sounded threatening...wait...this voice is so familiar...Kim Heechul?

I opened my eyes and the first thing that happened next was....

ARGH!!!!!!YAH!!!KIM HEE CHUL! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME!

I tried to struggle away from that jerk who was nearly face to face with me, threatening me a kiss. I just remembered that he had a sleep-over at my house last night. Great. Now I am even disgusted with my own imagination...good grief I didn't kiss his lips in my sleep. Still annoyed at his joke, I shot him a hateful glare. As expected, he was already rolling on the bed, unable to hold his laughter. Heechul had probably noticed my glare as he apologised after he finally managed to calm himself down.

"I'll wait for you to finish washing up, then we will----" he began.

"I DON'T need you to wait for me to finish washing up myself," I interrupted quickly.

"What? There's no need to be shy...we are just friends~" Heechul gave an evil chuckle.

Aish,...You really want to die...?  I said nothing more, it's just a waste. I threw a cushion at Heechul and went into the bathroom to wash myself up quickly.

It was quite a relief to see that Heechul wasn't in my room when I came out. He's creepy but somehow that jerk became a good friend of mine. We fight, we curse each other, we tease each other but don't worry, it's completely normal between us. It's basically just showing friendship between us. I quickly changed into my new school uniform and then had a good look at myself in the mirror while combing my hair, before going downstairs to join breakfast with Heechul.

 

 As usual, my parents left a note on the dining table, wishing me good luck for my first day at high school. They had already left for work early in the morning and moreover, they seemed to be busier than ever these days. I sat down at the dining table and ate my sandwich quietly. We would be attending high school today- First day. Honestly, I was quite excited and nervous too. Heechul and I would be attending the same high school and the same class so at least, I would have a friend with me. Heechul was actually two years older than me but we are attending the same classes for...the reason that he failed his exams but since his family was rich, they were able to send him to this school. How lucky!  Well, I was different at least, I never fail an exam and I got pretty good grades. I was probably an exam smart too; I never study that hard for exams before in my life. For Heechul, study was never in his mind.

 

I adverted my eyes to Heechul who was eating the sandwich heartily, He obviously wanted to say something to me but with his mouth fully stuffed, it was more of like speaking an alien language. I chuckled, finding it humorous.

"Yah...this school is 30 minutes away from your house...eat quickly.!"

"Yes yes...I will I will...."

On the other hand, this questions me...a person like Heechul who was always late for school...why would he be in a rush today...

I quickly finished my breakfast. A mischievous grin spread across my face.

"Heechul hyung...are you in a rush to seek for pretty school girls today at the school?"

Immediately, I could see Heechul went red a little. I knew him well, just perfectly well...

No point of lying, Kim Hee Chul...

"Don't say this to me...ask yourself. Ahahaha!" Heechul snickered.

How annoying...Well, this is Kim Heechul , my best friend.

 

We took the bus number fifteen that would take us there, to the bus-stop right in front of our school. Actually we were supposed to take the school bus but we were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter