Final

Her 'Sometimes'

Because we choose to be here. So, no reason to be regretting.

This is actually a simple condition which has a packed schedule in 24 hours seven days a week. Plus hundreds of following camera. 

 

Tired? It's inevitable. We are human. 

 

But by the time, what growing stronger is the need to have a partner. Because living alone for the rest of the life is scary. Moreover, the life where we live in.

 

Just like our parents, our grand parents, and all people in this world, having a faithful partner 'till death do us part', is a need.

 

That's why I'm here. Securing a position. I my self couldn't guarantee if the result is a success. But I'm trying, at most. And I have enough confidence. 

 

"I want to know your answer, sir."

 

"I've told you before, young man. I don't have any doubt on you. But it's her answer which counted. I give her a complete freedom. So is her mother."

 

"Thankyou so much, sir. I'll fight for the rest."

 

"Good luck."

 

][][][][][][][][][][][][

 

"It's really cold outside."

 

"Why don't you wear your thick coat, miss."

 

"I thought you will lend me your coat."

 

"And left me frozen?"

 

"Argh. So ignorance."

 

"We've been together for five years. You've known me too well. Sometimes I can be ignorance, sometimes I can shower you with love and attention."

 

"So this is that sometimes."

 

"True. Let's just get inside my car."

 

"What a date..."

 

"Car date is much warmer and safe."

 

"Sometimes I really have an urge to break this huge limitation wall. I thirst for a complete freedom. I want to be safe outside. But sometimes, I am enough with private life and privacy."

 

"Which sometimes do you feel right now?"

 

"The first."

 

"If I offer you a good help to break that huge limitation wall, will you be happy?"

 

"If only you are responsible for the rest."

 

"If I say yes, what would you do?"

 

"Do you know how?"

 

"I do."

 

I take both of her hands, and ask her to face me, after we seated in my car. 

 

"Seo Joo Hyun, if right now I told you I'm going to marry a lady other than you, what would you do?"

 

"I would slap and hit you hard, right here right now."

 

I smile and stare at her eyes.

 

"What if I told you that I'm going to marry a lady named Seo Joo Hyun?"

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"I'm talking about breaking a huge limitation wall."

 

"Are you serious?"

 

"More than ever."

 

She doesn't answer me, but tearing up instead. 

I hug her. 

 

"It's been a very long way with you. I can't imagine my future without you."

 

"But I'm still having doubts."

 

She said between her sobs.

 

"I know. So am I. But this is a perfect time, I think. We are strong enough to face all of the obstacles in front of us. We have our families and friends. Even our managements already support us."

 

She tightens her hug.

 

"Am I good enough to be your wife?"

 

"As if I'm good enough to be your husband. It's an unending process, dear. Together we can be better. If five years already changed us to be much better, what a lifetime could do?"

 

"I accept you."

 

"For sure?"

 

"Very sure."

 

I kiss her temple for some minutes. Then slipping a ring to her fourth finger. 

 

"Thank you. Thank you. I don't know how to thank you enough."

 

It's me who is sobbing hard right now. She hugs me tight.

 

][][][][][][][][][][][][

 

"Marking 6th Anniversary of Their First Meeting, YongSeo Couple Married for Real"

 

"The Divorced Couple, Reunite Again Officially"

 

"YongSeo Couple is Real"

 

Those are some of numerous kind of headline titles, today, February 11th 2016.