3. Anna

Fated
Please log in to read the full chapter

"ANNA WALKER CORTEZ!"

 

She instantly woke up, bumping her head against the ceiling. "Ow. . ." Even for a nearly deaf person, it was pretty loud.

 

"DID YOU ADD SALT IN MY SHAMPOO?!" Her younger sister shouted from the bathroom.

 

She slowly got up, grabbing her cochlear implant and walked to the bathroom, seeing an angry “cat,” glaring at her. It was her sister, Rose, wrapped in her towel with her hair wet and salted.

 

"What is it?" Anna asked, annoyed from being abruptly woken up. Although she couldn't hear well, she had learned to speak well.

 

"Did you put salt in my shampoo?" Rose asked, glaring.

 

"No, I didn't, what make you think of that?" Anna asked, leaning on the bathroom door frame.

 

"Last time, you put blue dye in my soap, and I ended up like an avatar for an entire week!" Rose hissed.

 

"Ro, that wasn't me! That was Rick!" Anna exclaimed defensively.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, now get out!" Rose hissed, not believing her sister.

 

Anna rolled her eyes, leaving her younger sister alone and walked back to my room. The walls were covered in kpop posters, her favorite one taped on the very center. It was of Minho from SHINee. She caressed his 2D face, admiring his charisma and handsomeness.

 

She smiled slightly, walked past Minho, and sat on the desk while turning on the computer with her big toe. When the

Please log in to read the full chapter