1. KJ

Fated
Please log in to read the full chapter

"No Nate, I will not do your math homework." The girl said into the phone, getting quite annoyed with the boy.

 

"Aw c'mon K.J. I-" Without letting him finish, the girl hung up, tossing her phone into the bag hanging down her shoulder. She made her way down the streets of Washington, DC, passing tourists with cameras, taking selfies in front of every little thing. She rolled her eyes under her sunglasses, walking past a group of girls taking a selfie in front of a McDonald's.

 

What is the purpose of even... She shook the thought off, continuing to walk down the street until she reached the metro station.

 

She hopped down to the underground metro, her black converse high tops silent against the stairs. She pulled her Metro card out of her back pocket, sliding it through the scanner and walking through the gate, joining the coutless other people waiting for the metro.

 

She ran her slim fingers through her long black hair as she leaned against a thick pillar in the station, waiting. She slid her sunglasses to the top of her head, blinking a few times for her contacts to adjust to the dark.

 

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her phone and plugged her earbuds into her ear, tuning out the rest of the world. Epik High's Born Hater blasted into her ears as the metro came into veiw, zooming down the tunnel and stopping in front of the platform. The doors opened, and K.J. blended into the crowd boarding the subway.

Please log in to read the full chapter