Tell Me

Remember You

 

Attention for all passenger departure destination Seoul-Japan, please enter corridor six.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got up from my seat and pulled my suitcase. I walked into the corridor six.

 

I had to go to Japan for my treatment. They said, I still haven’t fully healed yet from the accident. I had an accident year ago.

 

All I can remember from the accident only a glimpse when I realized that my car was hit a road divider so hard and my head hit the dashboard. Blood running down from my forehead, and I can hear a woman voice beside me asking if I’m okay or not. She also told me to keep awake.

 

I saw a woman beside me. She also got injured. She was dialing from her phone. After she had done, she told me to wait for help. She said the ambulance will come to save us. But my vision became blurred and I just closed my eyes after she say that. I lose my consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I took a step to the flat elevator. From afar, I saw a blonde woman who was busy with her earphone. I think she had just arrived in Seoul because she was in the opposite direction with me.

 

When I was observing her, without knowing, her eyes were already on me. She stared at me from afar and she pulled out the earphone from her ear. Her right hand tried to block her opened mouth and her eyes widened when she saw me.

 

Suddenly tears rolling down on her cheeks. When I saw her crying, my heart hurt. I want to wipe her tears and hug her so tight.

 

What’s wrong with me? Did I know her? Why when I saw her crying my heart felt so hurt?

 

Tears were rolling down on my cheeks too. She looked at me deeply.

 

When we passed each other, she took a glanced at me and I could see the tears were so swift. I tried not to look back to see her back. But after a while, I wanted to see her again.

 

I don’t want to see her go away from me.

 

I saw she was wiping her tears with her thumb.

 

Should I follow her? Should I catch her? But I don’t know her, do I?

 

I missed her a lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The black-haired woman decided to look ed back to the front. However, the blonde woman doing what exactly the black-haired woman just had done.

 

They missed the chance to staring each other.

 

She saw the black-haired woman’s back. Tears came back to her eyes. Over the time, their bodies further away.

 

When they arrived at a different end of the road, they decided to look back. Their tears are falling back.

 

But without a few minutes, the black-haired woman turned around and went to her way to the plane, leaving a pair of eyes that are crying over the black-haired woman’s departure.

 

When the black-haired woman has disappeared from her sight, without knowing, the blonde woman had tears in her eyes again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Miyoung-ah, you still can’t remember me? I miss you so much.”