"Care

I Don't Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter III 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

As Hyoyeon immediately leave the dog owner and sped off to her work. She feels the sting on her left leg.

 

 

"Hell Yeah! It hurts right Kim Hyo!!" She talks to herself.

"That's what you get of being too stubborn to get your wounds treated" she backfired herself.

 

"I think I also bumped my head & now I'm talking to myself, good for you Kim hyo! She mentally knocked her head.

 

She stops for a minute to see her damage leg. She bend down while still on her bike and suddenly she heard a scream...

She turn her head to see what was that and see a girl on the ground looking like a lifeless cat. She run to the girl but stop in midway.

 

"Yah! Kim hyo! Why do you care? Just let her be" her mind is screaming "You're going to be late on your work!"

 

"Aissshht!!! Stop talking to yourself and just help her!" She continue to run and help the girl. She knelt down and poke the girl gently.

 

"Miss! Miss!! You alright?" "Any signs of life??"

 

She saw the girl slowly open her eyes and look at her but suddenly the girl widen her! eyes she look like she have seen a ghost and passed out.

 

"Oh may ghad! Yah! Miss....Miss!!" Hyoyeon tried to wake her up.

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON'S POV

 

 

 

I don't know what to do now. I put my hands to her head and feel like something wet and when I see my hand there is blood.

 

"This is not good" I immediately lift the girl bridal style and look for help.

 

"Ahjussi, can you tell me if there is a clinic near here??" I asked.

 

" She's bleeding already, ahjussi ppali"

 

"Ohh!! Sorry there is a clinic at the front of that kindergarten school!" Ahjussi said.

 

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed 90 ° withe the girl still in my hand. Don't ask me how I do that.

 

I run faster to the clinic. I banged the door using my feet because my hand is still busy carrying the girl.

 

"Excuse me, help us here" I saw a girl opening the door and let us in.

 

" put her here" the nurse instructed me to put her in the bed.

 

"What happened?? Why is she bleeding??" The nurse ask while checking the girls wound.

 

"I don't really know, I just saw her like that".I told her in my cold voice. She told me to wait and sit on the chair while she will treated the girl. 

 

"Your lucky today huh!? Why on earth all the girls are so clumsy!?" "And for the record, I even help them!" She said sarcastically. 

 

"I'm talking to myself again! I think I badly need a check up" she mentally note that.

 

As I scan the clinic my eyes landed on the clock and got shocked because of the time.

I peek on the room where the girl and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter