" Don't "

I Don't Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter II

 

 

Hyoyeon’s Pov

 

I’m on my way to my first work which is on the Dark Beauty Coffee shop. I think out of all the part time jobs I have, this one is what I really like. Not really the job, but for the aroma of the coffee or the coffee itself, it’s so addictive. And I’m proud to be a coffeeholic.

While driving my bike, suddenly a dog ran on my direction and I almost hit the dog. Luckily, I’ve got a fast reflex and turn my bike to the side and instead I’m the one who is now landed on the floor.

“Arrrgghhh!” I groan, because of the impact of my body to the ground.

I heard a scream which from a girl. “Prince!!! Oh, my cutest dog in the world are you okay??” she talked to the dog and not minding me here, well that’s a relief that she really did not noticed me. I started to stand up, pretending that nothings really happen to me. As I take my ninja walk to my bike, I felt someone’s holding my knee and it stings.

“Hey, you hurt yourself”  I turned around and see that the girl is holding my right knee. She looked up to me and started to talk again.

“Sorry about my dog, he ran away from me earlier and i can’t catch him up and now your bleeding, I’m really sorry.” She got teary eyed.

I immediately pull my legs from her firm gasped.

“Don’t…. touch… me” I whispered slowly, I feel that my heart is aching from its fast beating. I don’t really know what’s happening to me, she just touched my knee for pete’s sake, Kim Hyoyeon!! Well maybe I don’t really like skin ship. Okey, I admit that in my lifetime only few people touched me and it’s only a hand shake and they are all my teachers.

 

Tiffany’s Pov

 

 

                I’m walking at the park with my cutest dog in the world prince. Today is such a lovely day.

                “Hello, Good morning sunshine!!! .” I stretched my hands upward and lose the grip of Prince’s dog tie. Prince started to run off the road and I panicked.

                “Yaaahhhh!! PRINCE!! COME BACK HERE!!” I shouted and run to save my dog.

                As Prince starting to near the road, I can see that someone’s coming the way prince is going to and the person is driving a bike. I run as fast as I could, but I can’t. I closed my eyes as I can see that the bike is starting to hit my Prince.

                I heard a loud crashed and a groan. I opened my eyes to see, my Prince is still breathing and alive. I run to him and check if he is really okay.

                ““Prince!!! Oh, my cutest dog in the world are you okay??”. I look like a mother now caring for my baby. But I don’t really care, prince is my baby. As I finished checking up on my baby and made a 100% sure that he’s okay, I suddenly remember the person who is riding the bike. I look at my left and see that the person is already standing up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter