1437..but you leave for a better today

1437
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Dad, you said JB brought someone.” Mark come inside the kitchen when he saw his younger brother run upstairs.

“Yes, maybe in our guestroom.” His father answered. Mark know Jaebum hate to be compare to him and that why the younger always fight back. Mark followed all his parent order since he do not want Jaebum suffered because of him. The only one he regret that he fall in love with someone he should not.

“I will invite the guest to eat together. JB not really invite people home, it good to know he had someone.” Mark went to the guest room. He knocked but no answer.

Jinyoung was shaking inside the room.

“I will open this door.” Mark opened the door and to his surprised it Jinyoung, the person that he search like crazy for the past few months.

“Jinyoung…” Mark look at Jinyoung stomach and he cannot hide his anger. Mark locked the room and hold Jinyoung shoulder.

“Please…” Jinyoung tears fall and Mark heartache.

“It’s mine, right?” Mark asked while look at Jinyoung stomach.

“No…” Jinyoung shook his head.

“Liar.” Mark look at the necklace that still on Jinyoung neck. It was custom made by Mark with 1437 craves.

Jinyoung admitted he never take it off since his feeling toward Mark was mutual.

“Stay in this house or I will make your life miserable.” Mark know Jinyoung will run again.

“I will just do not want to hurt Jaebum.” Jinyoung said and Mark smirked.

“You are the one who going to hurt him.” Mark opened the door and right on time Jaebum on his way to Jinyoung room.

“Hyung…” JB frowned when he saw Mark come out from Jinyoung room.

“Let eat breakfast together.” Mark patted his younger brother shoulder.

Jaebum saw the sadness in Mark eyes.

“Jinyoung…” Jaebum saw Jinyoung folded his clothes in the closet.

“I change my mind.” Jinyoung smile.

“Is this because of my brother?” Jaebum can smell something fishy around the two.

“You are a good brother, Jaebum.” Jinyoung patted Jaebum head.

“Good, you made me worries just now.” Jaebum brought Jinyoung to dining table.

Jaebum sat in front of Mark and Jinyoung sat beside him. Mark look at Jinyoung and Jaebum saw how Jinyoung avoid the stare.

“Where you meet Jaebum?” Jaebum’s father asked.

“At my friend restaurant.” Jaebum answered before Jinyoung able to speak.

“You work at restaurant?” Jinyoung nodded and Jaebum put salad on his plate.

“Jaebum, since he pregnant you should at least asked your friend to let him took a leave.” Mark said and stare intense over Jinyoung.

“He will start on leave from today onward.” Jaebum said and Jinyoung coughed.

“I do not like stay at home so I will go to work.” Jinyoung said.

“How about you follow Jaebum to work in office?” Mark suggested and his real intention to look at Jinyoung in his company.

“That’s good idea.” Jaebum happy and his father hit his head.

“Let’s go. You had business trip with me today.” His father words shocked Jaebum.

“Dad, can you bring Mark hyung?” Jaebum whining but it hard to stop his father.

“Mark, will look after Jinyoung since we are family later on.” His father said and Jaebum kissed Jinyoung forehead before left.

Jinyoung and Mark left alone.

“When will you want to tell him the truth?” Mark asked and it hurt him to see Jinyoung being with JB.

“It not that easy.” Jinyoung stopped eating and want to leave when Mark back hug him.

“I miss you so much.” Mark rest his face on Jinyoung shoulder and rubbed Jinyoung big tummy.

“Why we met like that? Why I happen to meet your brother? Why my life so complicated?” Jinyoung cried and Mark slowly turn him and face the younger.

“Jinyoung, I love you. I’m not just paid for you to be with me in the past but I love you.” Mark wiped tears on the younger chee

Please log in to read the full chapter