1437 ...but

1437
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung run until he able to ride the bus, leaving Jackson to deal with his mess. Jackson always there for him, he cried why someone he love always end up got hurt. Jinyoung tears fall and he was lucky the bus had no other passenger his sobbing got louder and the bus driver just ignored him. Jinyoung left with a few dollar given by Jackson and a few clothes. Jinyoung stopped in the middle of city and he sat at the corner of restaurant, looking around like a stranger in his own country. Jinyoung slowly walked pass the road and he saw vacancy ads with accommodation. He enter the restaurant and the owner seem shocked.

“I saw the vacancy outside, it still open right?” Jinyoung asked and the boy look at him up and down.

“Did you work at any restaurant before?” The man with blonde hair asked.

“Yes.” Jinyoung did experience serving people in the club.

“How about your education?” The young boy snickers.

Jinyoung mum his lips and he really want to honestly answer him but he know the boy just do not want him to work there.

“Sorry for disturbing, thank you.” Jinyoung sighed and the boy laughed.

The door wide open before Jinyoung able to pull it and all the staffs bow toward him.

“Are you our last customer?” Jinyoung almost faint when the man smile.

“Jaebum-hyung, he come for vacancy.” The blonde hair shouted and Jinyoung learn the name of person in front of him is Jaebum.

“Good then, when will you start?” Jaebum look at flustered Jinyoung.

“But…I’m not finish my school.” Jinyoung said eyes look at Jaebum.

“It okay, Yugyeom not even finish his primary school.” Jaebum pointed at the blonde hair boy and the boy coughed.

“So, can I start working here?” Jinyoung eyes twinkle and Jaebum love it.

“If you can make me some good pasta.” Jaebum sat on the table while Jinyoung eyes widen not expect to cook.

“But I’m not good in cooking.” Jinyoung look down.

“I’m kidding, Youngjae please make pasta for me.” Jaebum said and dragged Jinyoung hand to sit in front of him.

Jinyoung just silent did not know how to spill words to the owner.

“Run from home?” Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung nodded.

“What your name?” Yugyeom gave the two a coffee and sat with them.

“Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung.” Jinyoung look at Yugyeom and the boy smile.

“I’m Yugyeom and this is our owner, Im Jaebum.” Yugyeom offered his hand and Jinyoung accept it. Jaebum look at Jinyoung before offer his hand and give the killer smile again.

“I have thing to confess.” Jinyoung know it will be advantage or disadvantage to tell them.

“Pasta…” Youngjae come with a big grinned.

Youngjae look at Yugyeom and Jaebum who stare at Jinyoung.

“I’m pregnant.” Jinyoung bites his lips and Yugyeom cover his mouth.

“It okay, I also pregnant when I start worked here but it sad the baby not strong enough to see the world.” Youngjae sat beside Jaebum and Jinyoung can see the sadness in his eyes.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung want to hug the boy but it too early to make a skinship.

“No worries. Jaebum help me a lot.” Youngjae smile and Jaebum almost choked with Youngjae sudden praised.

“Jinyoung, this restaurant is the place for me to help people like you. You can stay and work here as long as you want.” Jaebum felt something in his heart said that Jinyoung need a help.

“Thank you.” Jinyoung tears suddenly fall down.

“Yah, yah… “ Jaebum nervous and Yugyeom gave Jinyoung tissues box.

 

That how Jinyoung get his new life in the city of Hongdae. One thing Jinyoung never forget about his past is his bestfriend Jackson. Every day he pray, Jackson will be safe and live happily like him. It has been 7 months and Jinyoung love the way his new friend treat him. Jaebum always come to the restaurant since Jinyoung coming.  Youngjae and Yugyeom admit the owner took much time coming to their restaurant compare to without Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung-hyung, Jaebum-hyung not a bad choice.” Youngjae poke Jinyoung cheek when he pass the carbonara to Jinyoung.

“In my dream.” Jinyoung giggled and went to serve the food.

“Jinyoung-hyung, Jaebum-hyung never told us about his family but I bet he is one of the chaebol.” Yugyeom put the cup on the tray and gave to Jinyoung.

“Did you two play match making show?” Jinyoung know Jaebum take care of him along his stay.

“If he confessed will you accept him?” Yugye

Please log in to read the full chapter