Bet 1 - I Need A Girl, Only Look At Me

Love Bet

Bet 1 - I Need A Girl, Only Look At Me


Kwon Jiyong, a happy-go-lucky, every women dream man, a bachelor, player-slash-bad boy son of the town's mayor. Most of the people tagged him by the name, G-Dragon. Among his circle of friends, Dong Youngbae, his best friend,  known as Taeyang or Sol. A socialite bar owner. Choi Seunghyun or preferrably called TOP, a beverage company owner that supplies Taeyang's bar. Kang Daesung has a stage name, D-Lite. He's a famous solo singer that often performs at Taeyang's bar. And lastly, Lee Seungri or V.I for short. Owner of real state properties around the town.

They are the bigbang boys. Women wanted them. Fame, money, glory. Men envied them. Harem of women, cars, face, limelight.

And Dara is no exception.

Sandara Park or Dara, a simple MA Fine Arts college student. Well, she has a very huge crush with Kwon Jiyong. But sadly, the guy doesn't know her existence. She three best friends. Lee Chaerin, a fashion stylist for D-Lite and Seungri's girlfriend. Gong Minzy, a graduating medical student. And Park Bom, owner/baker of Sweet Corn Cafe.

It all started on a simple game. A bet for fun.

Jiyong looked at Top sighing dreamily while looking at the glass wall of Taeyang's bar watching his all-time crush who apparently the owner of the cafe across. It was one lazy afternoon and they choose to hang-out at the 1AM Bar before it opens that day. He can only shakes his head at him.

"We're judging you now, hyung!" Seungri teased Top.

"Whatever. I don't care!" Top shots back without taking away his eyes at the view outside. They only laughs at him.

Jiyong looks outside also where Top was looking at. He can't still get why his hyung doesn't make a move to the girl which he had a crush for a long time. He can't even talk or face her without making a fool to himself like stutter. When it comes to flirting with other women he doesn't have any problem.

"You know, you ain't gonna get'er if you won't make a move. Man up, hyung!" he said on rapping tone as he watched Top's girl walks outside with a petite girl beside her.

He looked at the petite girl. She's very simple. A ripped jeans-plaided top-over-a-plain-white shirt-and-sneakers type of girl. Unlike Top's girl, a mini-dress-with-killer-legs-and-high-stilletos type. The girl had a red beanie over her auburn hair while holding a box of painting materials. He watched her hugged Top's girl before walking away to leave.

Jiyong heard Top heaved a sigh when the girl returned inside the shop. He shakes his head once again before drinking his beer.

"Her name is Park Bom, Top-hyung." Taeyang informs them after putting some more beer bottles for them. They turned to him confused. How did he know? "She and her friend were here last night. Their table was next to me so I over heard them talking. They talked so loud. Tsk. Girls," he added as if sensing their unasked question. "Anyway, as I was saying, I heard her name from her friend. The one who just left. And she's single, hyung," he grins.

"Neh? Chincha?" Top asked excitedly.

Taeyang nodded.

"Then it's time to shine, hyung! Grab this opportunity!" Jiyong chirps.

"Yeah, hyung. You've been stalking at her from a far for too long. Get your working!" Seungri said as well.

"Well, she's hot and has a killer legs you really loved at women's body. But her friend is a beauty herself. Quite simple though," Daesung said. Jiyong turns to him. So, he's not the only one who noticed.

"That's Sandara Park, Dae. And I'm telling, she's very much better closely. A looker. Though she's oblivious about that. The moment she entered the bar, I swear, the whole men had a feast. But she's uninterested, sadly."

"Ow? But why?" Daesung asked intrigued.

"Well, she had a huge crush on someone. And you'll be shocked if you found out who," Taeyang shakes her head and chuckles.

"Who?" They asked altogether this time.

"Well�� it may be shocking. Or not? It's Jiyong!" He grins.

Jiyong frowns then a slow smug grin forms his lips.

"Ah! What a lucky !" Seungri groans that he got every girls.

"Lucky? Na ah. I say she's a unlucky girl. She fell with a player," Top remarks playfully.

"Yah!" Jiyong protested.

"That's true though, hyung. She's too good for you," Daesung butts in with a chuckle.

"Well, Jiyong's charm can't resist by any girls, good or bad," Taeyang shrugs.

He was very much aware of his asset and he's proud of it. Women are only part of it. That's why he didn't wonder to have known that a girl had a crush on him. He can perfectly make any woman fell for him.

"Really? Then let's test your charm, hyung!" Seungri challenged.

Jiyong turns to him frowning.

"What do you mean?" Top asked.

"Are you up for a bet?" Seungri grins.

Jiyong smirks as his competetive side flares up. "Go shoot!"

"Say, a week, get the girl and you can add my newly baby yellow ferrari," Seungri said.

"Oh! I like this already. Count me in! I bet my jeju villa!" Top bets on.

"I don't know but I'm in. My beat mixer you are pinning for. Yours only if you win, hyung!" Daesung agreed as well.

"Are you sure about this?" Taeyang reluctantly asked. He's thinking of Sandara's feelings. They're about to play with an innocent girl.

"Oh please, don't be such a kill joy, hyung. It's just for fun," Seungri rolls his eyes at him.

"Fine! 15% percent share at this bar," he bet in the end.

Jiyong smirks. "Prepare your bets by next week! I'll get the girl."

"You say so. But we'll get each one of your prized car collections if you lose," Seungri bargained.

"Deal!"


***

As tomorrow comes by, Jiyong already begins his plan to win the bet. Start of, finding out who is Sandara Park. Well, that was easy one.

She came from a rich well-known family of artist. Her parents are both famous painter. They owned a gallery on different countries. She's currently taking up her masteral degree on Fine Arts at SU. Painting is her hobby that's of course given. She likes music as well. And most of all, she's single and never had a boyfriend since birth.

Jiyong smiled widely at that info.

He can freely do his plan. And it will be just easy since she had already a huge crush on him. A very childish term for their age.

He leans on his car while waiting in front of SU. He doesn't care if people going in and out of the university. He used to attention already. Today, he put extra effort in his clothing. He wears his best MC black sweater. He also put on his favorite stylish pants. And a Chanel sunglass to add on. He made sure that it compliments his newly white blonde hair.

He looks around the gate until he saw Sandara walking slowly at the gate. Her hair is know dyed wavy blonde that compliments her creamy complexion as it dances along the wind. She only wears her usual get up. But this time, she had a light blue plaided shirt tied around her waist and a reversed cap instead of a beanie. She glows even more as she smiles while greeting and bowing back at the people greeted her.

Jiyong now realized what his best friend, Taeyang, was telling him. She's more than beautiful. She's a goddess.

He was taken aback for a moment there. What's happening to him? He must put his head on the game.

Then he toughens his resolved and approached her with his charmiest smile that every girl had fallen for.

"Anneyeong!" he greeted as soon as he got in front of her. He noticed how her body stiffens as she looked at him with those expressive round dark brown eyes of hers. He almost lost for a moment there.

She turns her head around as if wondering if he is talking at her.

"I was referring to you. You're Dara right?" he asked without raising any suspiscion that he knew everything about her.

He smiled when he saw her blushed as she nodded.

"W-What can I do f-for you?" she stuttered out of nervousness.

"I heard you're a good painter. You see, I have this old car. I want to repaint it. Can you do that for me? Don't worry. I'll be paying for your service," he lied. Of course it only part of his plan.

"B-But... I don't paint cars," she answered.

"Well then," he steps forward making sure to invade her personal space. She tried to step back but he held her closer by circling his arm around her waist. He smirks when he felt her trembled. "Do you think it's about time you tries one?" he whispered onto her ears huskily.

Dara closed her eyes and pushed him gently. He spared her and let her go this time. He looked at her while she tries to compose herself.

"I-I'm sorry b-but I-I really can't," she refused and about to walk passed by him but he held her arm to stopped her.

"Please?" he pouted and showed his aegyo.

Dara gasps and stares at him.

Jiyong smiled to himself. He knew no one can resist him. And Dara is no exception.

She finally sighs and he knew he got her.

"I-I'll try," she finally agree.

"YES!" he exclaims merrily that made Dara jumps in surprise.

Jiyong held her hands and stared right into her dark brown pools. Her face flushed making her glow even more. He smiled wider.

"I'll wait for you here at this time around, neh?"

"Uh��okay," she noddes unsurely.

"Good! I'll be going then. Thanks for the time and see you tomorrow!" he said and let her go. Not without giving her a gentle smile and light squeezed.

He can feel her gaze at his back. He smirked. He was about to climb his car when he remembered something.

"Oh, Dara! I forgot to tell you," he turns to her spot. Good thing she's still there.

"Neh?"

He flashes his signature gummy smile that made every woman swoon over him.

"My name. It's Kwon Jiyong," then he climbs in his car and drives away. He glanced back at the rearview mirror and smirked watching Dara.

"I got you."


***

It's been two days when Dara started repainting Jiyong's vintage Volkswagen car which of course he's not using anymore. He had to use it for his plan. He had a whole lot car collection in his garage which he had been dreaming since he was a kid. He is fascinated with cars that sometimes he joined Formula One racing. During high school, his rebel days in particular, he had joined drag racing. But he got over it in the process. And he had a new hobby. Dara Park.

And so far so good.

He can see how affected she was to his advances. Even just his mere touch on her hands make her trembled. And he admits. There were times he felt something unusual even he just looking at her. Like right now.

He's standing not far away from her while she is seating on a small stool as she draws a pattern on the car. She had earphones on as she sing along a soft tune that probably the one she currently listening. She was really focused and engrossed with what she was doing too notice him.

Jiyong bit his lip and gazed at her whole body. Unlike the previous day, she had worn a yellow sleeveless shirt, a short maong jumper which one suspender left unclipped and a worn out low-cut converse. Her hair was tied into messy bun giving him an eyeful of her neck.

Jiyong's eyes got a feast of her white creamy legs, neck and shoulder. And he swears something inside him churns. He swallowed hard and quickly looked away.

After he calmed himself, he slowly walks up to her. He leans down and taps her shoulder to get her attention.

Dara removes her earphones and turns to him. He noticed her usual blush whenever they are in close proximity. He smiled inwardly.

"How are you doing?" he asked in hushed tone without leaning away.

"Um...F-Fine," she mumbles nervously as she tries to avoid his penetrating gaze.

"That's good to hear," he said as he leans back away. He stands straight and helps her up. Dara just looked at her confused. "Come with first. Take a rest. You've been here two hours ago. I want to show you something."

Dara did not protest and sighed as she let him dragged her away. Jiyong bit his lower lip to suppress his excitement.

He leads her inside his house and into a room that he prepared for her.

"Close your eyes, Dara," he ordered gently that she just followed. Then he finally opens the door and guides her in. He moves behind her and whispers to her ears. "You can open your eyes now, babe."

He tilts his head to the side to watch her reaction. When she fluttered her eyes open, he saw amusement and happiness in her eyes.

"Surprise!" he huskily said. Dara turns to him and throws herself to hug him in so much happiness. He held her back while chuckling.

"OH MY GOD! Thank you! I owe you one, Jiyong!" she said and stepped away to check his surprise for her.

Well, he had e of the vacant room of the house into an art room where there are complete sets of art materials such as canvasses, paints, brushes for different , paletes, pencils and so much more.

"You once said that you wanted your own art studio. Well, you can have it.And don't worry it's free. I'm the only one here. Might as well lend you one of the room. Do you like it?" he asked warily as he follows her walk around like a kid on a toy store.

Dara stopped and embraced him again. "Thank you! I love it!"

"Chincha?" he asked as he turns his head to looked at her. He cups her head with both of his hands for better view.

"Neh! How can I repay you?" she asked with a smile.

Jiyong feigned a thinking face first and playfully grins at her.

"A kiss. Give me a kiss then you're paid!"

Dara's smiled vanished and stepped back, keeping a safe distance from him.

"You're kidding, right?" she asked.

"I'm not. That's my only wish."

"B-But... I thought it's for free?"

"Did I said that?"

"Yes!"

"Oh? Then I'm taking it back. Pay me with a kiss," Jiyong smiled wickedly.

"B-But... I don't know how to," she mumbles quickly but Jiyong caught up and heard it loud and clear!

"That's not a problem! We can figure that out easily," he said and stepped towards her. He cups her face and in an instant their lips are almost touching. "I'll kiss you then!" he breathes on her lips and before she can protest he already claimed her lips.

Sweet. Soft. Cherry-flavored. Her lips taste heaven. He can't get enough.

Jiyong deepens the kiss and her lower lip to asked for access. Dara granted his request and opened her lips cluelessly. His tongue dived her sweet cavern and taste her more. her soul out. He knew she's inexperience. He is glad he tasted this treat first before anyone did. Another boost for his ego.

They were panting as soon as they parted. Their forehead rested at each other as they catch their breath. Eyes shut taking their time to savour the moment.

"Not bad for a first, Ms. Park," Jiyong whispered after a while. Dara groans in embarassment and buries her head on his chest. He chuckled and caressed her hair.

This wasn't on his plan. At least not this early. But he don't know. At the moment he thought it's the right thing to do. And he was glad he did.

 

 

THIS IS A SHORT FIC. FIVE CHAPTER ONLY!

b o n a p a i x~~